What's new

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Shaving Soap

I have no idea what Lilac Vegetal smells like.

But that's a great looking puck of soap! Love the color. Lather looks nice, too.:thumbup1:

proxy.php

The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine.
History may yet rule that this is one secret that was meant to be kept. And like Pandora's box of olde, once the secret is out there will be no getting it back to its confines. Gentlemen, I believe this day will be forever known as the day the shave world stopped, stood still--and then attempted to run away.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I have no idea what Lilac Vegetal smells like.

But that's a great looking puck of soap! Love the color. Lather looks nice, too.:thumbup1:

You can find out right here for about 2 bucks!! :lol:

http://www.clubmanonline.com/cltrsasi.html

History may yet rule that this is one secret that was meant to be kept. And like Pandora's box of olde, once the secret is out there will be no getting it back to its confines. Gentlemen, I believe this day will be forever known as the day the shave world stopped, stood still--and then attempted to run away.

:w00t:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
where'd get the clay?

Health Food Store.

Looks like this;
attachment.php

This would be a good scent for Mama Bear to work on. The soap will be called "Cannon Smoke and Raw Courage"

+2
I'm all for that. I'm more of a buyer than a maker, it's just nobody was making it!!!

They would need to offer up an antidote as well. :laugh:

Fortunately (or unfortunately as your perspective dictates) there is no antidote. :w00t:

Is this for sale? If I had actual urinals in my house I would be all over this! And I mean this with the utmost respect!

Phil, I got a real kick out of this. I will never underestimate you again. EVER.

What a salesman. You have me second guessing myself. And that is how it works:sneaky2:

Would you be able to take a picture of all ingredients used? I would like to mirror this because the final result looks fantastic. Thanks for all the info and work you put into this.

Thanks

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I don't get it, I can't smell the pictures. Can you re-upload them?

It's worth a thousand words, not a thousand sniffs!
The day they start selling scratch and sniff monitors will be a momentous one, I assure you! :w00t: :w00t:

Would you be able to take a picture of all ingredients used? I would like to mirror this because the final result looks fantastic. Thanks for all the info and work you put into this.

Thanks

Yes, I'll work on that later today after my post office run.

I can feel my heart in my throat. That pic of the soap is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Does the soap smell more like the "vegetal" (as my wife calls it) or the lilac part? Or does it evolve like the AS?

Also, :thumbup1: on the bottle of Royal Violets!

Top Bottom