What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

I always feel bad that shipping costs so much and takes so long making international things like this difficult. I think the guys up north did a Canada one a year or so ago. CONUS here so I'm out, but still wanted to say it sounds like a great idea.

The list:

Me - Chile
Sergio Campos - Brasil (I love drinking mate and cachaca)
Giant Kiwi - Ireland (Guiness!!!!)
latetolathering - Ireland (drink Jameson and read J. Joyce=pure madness!)
Vulpes - UK (Monty Python!!!)
ash410 - UK (Hobgoblin beer... mmm tasty!)
DoubleB - Netherlands (Grolsch and Edam!)
Vivasanti - New Zealand (listen to Ladyhawk right now!)

And we are 7!!! Anyone what a suggestion about the order of shipping?
Lets keep waiting for mote guys to jump in. lets make this a big one!!

Hey Landri,

Great idea! Please don't count me in this time, but the other non-CONUS members should be speaking up! It seems we non-CONUS members are a minority here and usually don't get to enjoy everything that surrounds CONUS only.

So all you non-CONUS members, please speak-up and enjoy something here for a change!

We all know some non-Conus member... or you can start another thread and link it to this one... to get more time on the spotlight

I'm sure some will say I am arrogant, but I don't mean to be. Doesn't CONUS stand for CONtinental United States? By definition, Canada can't be CONUS, right?
Johnnie
Yep... you are arrogant :001_tt2:
just kidding.. Conus stand for Continental United States, so the guys on Canada and any other non continental territory are more tan welcome

I'm sure some will say I am arrogant, but I don't mean to be. Doesn't CONUS stand for CONtinental United States? By definition, Canada can't be CONUS, right?
Johnnie
No it stands for "Contiguous United States".
But that's probably one of those memory tricks for easy remembering, since all island do not count.
However Alaska is not a island and is yet not part of it.

Out of curiosity...Since technically Hawaii And Alaska are not CONUS .Can members from those 2 states participate????

mmm that's a tricky one... I think they should play... they usually share the delivery pain with the non conus kind.

Great PIF! I'm in for sure..I live in....... ........ wait for it... ....don't look at my location....... ... ......you just did, didn't you..... drum roll...India!I'm half way around the world from you guys, so I guess i'll be the last one to get the package ..lol..

I'll participate if I can ship to another London member (student so want to keep shipping costs low).
If that isn't possible then will just say great PIF, and great idea.

I'll participate if I can ship to another London member (student so want to keep shipping costs low).
If that isn't possible then will just say great PIF, and great idea.

I think we got another guy in London... you can even get togheter and pay half of the next shipping cost each

Top Bottom