What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is a haul. that would triple the stuff I have now. Very generous of someone.

Last edited:
There are no words...that is just...its got to be...I can't compreh...what the hell just happened?

unbelievable generosity! Wow!

I'm calling it now...Rickboone for president!

ALL of the gifts have been phenomenal. The thought and consideration and research that went into these. Amazing. To set aside yourself and think of a stranger and be so generous. That says so much.

That pretty much says it all.
Oh. My. God. You got a seven day set.

Someone sure had some kit to spare. Well done to the sender.

Though again, I honestly have to say I don't care if all I get is a bar of chocolate. Nomnomnom I've had so much fun following this thread.

Thank you for sending my gift!! Not sure how you got my address, but I really appreciate it. Awesome. Though, you didn't have to do that, I really do like it a lot.
Awesome!! Wha'dja get, wha'dja get?! :w00t: Do you know who it's from? Pics! PICS!!
Do we really want to?
If it were up to me, no. Sure, there will be some who confess via PMs. Others will discover by deduction. But, I wouldn't want to require a public revelation where the sender preferred not to.

Awesome!! Wha'dja get, wha'dja get?! :w00t: Do you know who it's from? Pics! PICS!!

A vintage Avon Wild Country in a glass St. Bernard dog. Looks awesome. No clue who it's from. And another member is sending me some things to me! I DO know who that's from though.

If it were up to me, no. Sure, there will be some who confess via PMs. Others will discover by deduction. But, I wouldn't want to require a public revelation where the sender preferred not to.

Okay, I think not revealing in the thread is fine. If you want to know, really want to know, post your interest in the thread. If your sender wishes to give themselves up, they should do so via PM to you. If not, no sweat. Fair enough?

I am floored by that package!! The Seven Day set alone is worth at least $350 dollars!! (assuming a really low ball figure of $50 per straight). WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! :blink::blink:

You have your very own special edition soap now! How does it feel to be on something other than a poster at the post office?

Alright got some time to go through everything and here's the awesome haul:

WOW!!!! That's no PIF, that's an entire shave den. I think we've got an April Fools joke played on us. Someone posted their winnings from the B&B fundraiser instead right????

If that is real, holy cow. The generosity from the sender is amazing! Congrats sid3000!!

Well, I didn't really get the whole confess thing, but my receiptent figured out who I was. Thus, I guess I did mention who I sent to in here. Sorry. But, I agree, that after the person gets it and you want to let them know (like if there is a special reason you sent one thing), then do it in PM.

But, I have to say that everything that I have seen from others makes me glad to be part of such a generous group of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom