What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update...the two items I was awaiting have arrived. One of which I think is truly the icing on the cake. Where is the mustache-twirling, monocle-wearing, smiley when you need it? MUAHAHAHAHA.

Shipment goes out tomorrow.

Yes those are all Nutty Bars. There are 4 boxes worth there, I didn't count to see if one or two were missing though:laugh:

Correction there are 6 boxes

Last edited:
Got mine out - I won't go into detail about how difficult it was because that would give a bit away. But the box is chocked full, dozens of stuff and things.

I see a couple of people talking about how they're affraid that their packages may not be good enough. I'm sure that your recipients will enjoy your packages. It doesn't take much to make me happy. As long as you don't send a Fusion, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I was so excited about my gift that I ate a Nutty Bar on the way to the shower so I could shave and use my new AS, both Were exceptional. The Nutty Bars are a great vintage.

I was so excited about my gift that I ate a Nutty Bar on the way to the shower so I could shave and use my new AS, both Were exceptional. The Nutty Bars are a great vintage.
You might need to share the wealth there. I'll bring the beer, you bring the Nutty Bars!

Sweet. Freaking. Jesus. I hit the serious motherload. I really don't know what to say to my sender - you are amazing. I have to go to a meeting right now but I will try to unpack the rest and document tonight. Today is a great day! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

For anyone who is still up.... I got my box today!!! I'm reserving my comments until I can get the pictures uploaded tomorrow. See ya.

And thanks to my Secret Santa! You done good!

jobs are overrated.

+1:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i got to admit it wasn't that easy to find something, i just had to much informations i guess so it's half related, i think he/she'll like it!

goin to the PO now, shipment may take some time, dunno yet what priority cost are, but maybe you're lucky and its on tuesday there

sooooo excited:drool:

ps: Best Soda ever -"Uludag", its a turkish soda, but it seriously rocks!

edit: must eat nutty bar befor going to the PO

quite impressive stuff so far, cant wait to see what else is coming

Last edited:
Is it too late to join in?
Sorry, yes it is too late. But keep an eye out for a future iteration.

OK, gang onto my box, here goes.

So I open up my mail box to find a small flat rate box. I'm expecting a few things from ebay, but I was pretty sure that this was not them. I instantly knew this was my PIF. So I immediately turned the box over, so I could not see the shipping label, return address, or post mark (so I still don't know who sent it).

When I opened up the box, I found 5 little wrapped presents. I'm not sure if it was homemade wrapping paper or where it came from, but it is certainly cool. I'm guessing it was printed from the computer. So then I started unwrapping the presents. I was just thrilled when I opened them. Each one was perfect. Here is what I received:

5 Personna - Hospital use blades
Castle Forbes lime shaving cream - sample
Palmolive shave stick
Barbershop shaving brush
Barbershop shaving soap (Tallow First, yay!)

What makes this PIF absolutely amazing to me is that I've been wanting the Barbershop mug and brush set. I just recently found a Barbershop mug at an antique store, so this really completes my set. And I'm pretty sure I never posted that I got the mug, so there's no way they could have known I had that part! Everyting in this PIF is something that I wanted to try.

Thank you so much. This was the perfect PIF for me. I just love it.
Secret Santa, You Rock!

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
It is awesome to see the creativity of some members, especially the wrapping paper of this latest reveal. That is awesome whoever did it. Great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom