What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my mystery gift yesterday as well...

same here. i'm very impressed at how well all my past posts were interpreted and processed into this gift.

a huge thumbs up to rickboone and especially to my stalker mystery giver. :tongue_sm i didn't take any pictures, but there was a pipe w/ tobacco, zippo, fountain pen, slide rule, dosimeter, soap, and many other things. i'm not old enough to have used a slide rule, but a while ago i taught myself on my mother's old one. my wife definitely didn't understand my grin when i pulled that out of the box. :lol:

to make this story even better, yesterday was my brithday. my wife got home before me, saw the box, and wrapped it up with the gift she got me. :thumbup: i made out like a bandit! :thumbup:

Man I thought it was exciting before. Now that the goodies are starting to roll in, the level has been kicked up a couple notches! :thumbup: Nice Scores everyone.

Happy Brithday bradyarz, and we do want to see the pictures. :biggrin1: It is an OP requirement after all. :001_rolle

Man I thought it was exciting before. Now that the goodies are starting to roll in, the level has been kicked up a couple notches! :thumbup: Nice Scores everyone.

Happy Brithday bradyarz, and we do wan't to see the pictures. :biggrin1: It is an OP requirement after all. :001_rolle

No kidding! Man, I can't wait! I ship tomorrow :thumbup1:

yesterday was my brithday.

Well, happy belated birthday!! Agree that we need pics.

This is pretty exciting now seeing what everyone got. Is it just me or besides seeing what you get, I think that I am more excited to see others reactions to what I sent and what they got?

This is pretty exciting now seeing what everyone got. Is it just me or besides seeing what you get, I think that I am more excited to see others reactions to what I sent and what they got?

Totally! That is what I was saying at the beginning:

My favorite part about Christmas is shopping for the perfect gift and watching someone open it, hoping that I did good. I enjoy that part far more than opening my own presents.

It is definitely coming true here!

So awesome!

This is such a great idea...

Went to the post office yesterday to check on shipping time and prices.
Going to go drop it off tonight, and it looks like my receiver should be expecting their package in 2-3 weeks! :lol:

Went to the post office yesterday to check on shipping time and prices.
Going to go drop it off tonight, and it looks like my receiver should be expecting their package in 2-3 weeks! :lol:
Good old Canada Post!

Still waiting on a package to arrive so I can ship mine. If it's not here tomorrow my receiver will be getting a supplemental package when it gets here.

I'm starting to think I didn't do enough. You all have done some great gifts so far. I might have to send a second box.

Thanks to the sender, you know who you are, though I don't know who you are. (I figured it out...i knew that return address looked familiar.)

Awesome idea Rickboone!

Yeah, when I got the name, I thought you might figure me out. Oh well, glad that you liked it.

I'm starting to think I didn't do enough. You all have done some great gifts so far. I might have to send a second box.

Please don't!
There are going to be some major over-achievers in this, they just have all the goods!
As long as you think it might be a cool thing to receive, then it should be ok.
I'm personally sending a small, 3 or 4 item box, with stuff I just thought was pretty cool to have. Totally unrelated to shaving, and it's very possible they're going to dislike every single item.

I've said it before, but if I got...a pencil and a notepad, still pretty awesome that someone sent you something!

Hmmm okay. I am also worried that my gift might be to small but the way I figure it if I received it I'd be chuffed so...

And heck, I don't give a monkey's what I receive.
Roll on the drier lint!

Had a duvet day today as I'm sick, sick, sick but I promise to send mine out tomorrow.
Sorry about the wait guys!

Hope you're feeling better D!

Nope, don't do it. Look we all need to remember this was a PIF. PIFs are usuallly small. If some people chose to go above and beyond, that was their choice. But that should in no way make you feel like you didn't contribute adequately. Don't second guess yourself, if you were happy when you sent it out, then it is all good.

"There's no crying in Baseball!"

First off Nutty Bars are my absolute favorite, I don't recall posting that but maybe at some point. Then I am almost out of AS Balm and you send the aftershave milk. Then the kicker of my enjoyment at plays on words. You are clever and a great gift giver who ever you are. Thank you so much this is so much better than I could have ever imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom