What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.....

empty pudding cups - could be useful for keeping soap/cream in for travel :thumbup1:
dryer sheets - great for polishing razors :thumbup:
junk mail - awesome for identity theft :laugh: j/k

I hope my person likes empty pudding cups, dryer sheets and junk mail!!

In all sincerest honesty, if this arrived in the mail I would LOVE it, laugh the hardest I ever have, and document it to the fullest degree.

I may have given my work address as well, I can't remember, but everyone here would get just as big a kick out of it!

I just can't wait to see what the reaction is. There are a few items that I am not real sure what they will think. come on USPS.

Finally after 6 months I have hit 100 posts.

Last edited:
I pick CaptainK for my supplier for round two!:lol: Can't keep ALL of it can you?
Nope, can't keep it all! (Heck, I still can't believe it!) I am currently seeking gainful employment; I had a second interview today, and I have one tomorrow, too. (Wish me luck!) I'm psychic, don'cha know? (Or, is that psycho? :laugh:) I see a "CaptainK's Re-employment Celebration PIF" in the near future, where some of this stuff will surely end up!
Congrats on the contest win!
Thanks! :thumbup1:
Finally after 6 months I have hit 100 posts.
Congrats! :biggrin1:

I am currently seeking gainful employment; I had a second interview today, and I have one tomorrow, too. (Wish me luck!) I see a "CaptainK's Re-employment Celebration PIF" in the near future, where some of this stuff will surely end up!

Good luck! I am also unemployed at the moment. Jobs seem hard to come by.

Some jobs are worthwhile just not those in the working fashion.

although it may be considered work for some...

I mean it is the oldest profe.... you know what I'm going to stop there. :blush:

I used to work in the 2nd oldest profession. In fact, I'd like to start a business at some point doing it still yet. And, I even work part time a few times a year in this profession.

I used to work in the 2nd oldest profession. In fact, I'd like to start a business at some point doing it still yet. And, I even work part time a few times a year in this profession.

"It's been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronal Reagan

Okay here is a list of item.
Mama bears English leathe shave soap.
2 puck of vintage williams shave soap.
1 vintage voltage shave soap
1 vintage goorej shave soap
Some cella
A pack of shark blades
Vos
Brut revolution spray cologne
Skin bracer cool

Plus a gem SE
And a really heavy 3 piece DE safety razor(not sure what kind but I'm loving it.)

I must say I'm so glad I joined this PIF. The I hope the recipient of my box is just as happy as I am!!!!

Here is a pic of the goodness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom