What's new

** pics ** B&B LE 2009 prototype ** pics **

It certainly has a graceful shape, but it just reminds me too much of things other than a shaving brush. I will give it time to grow on me, as it has its own beauty.
Can someone photoshop it into butterscotch?

Joel said it is to be triple stuffed if I remember right from the thread voting on the brush. Very high quality hair. Also mentioned he was collaborating with them as they've never made such a knot whoever the manufacturer may be. Look forward to reading the impressions of the brush no matter what though! :w00t:

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have never understood how to comfortably hold a brush like this. I like something that you can really bear down into, like a stubby.

The knot to me is what seems so perfect. I admit the handle is unique, not instantly making me swoon. Though I am guessing the butterscotch will be entirely different visually and grow quickly on me! The knot on the other hand looks to be dense and quite fulfilling. The short loft and bulbous shape say to me support and pamper without flop! I am looking forward to seeing a picture saturated review/trial thread in the very near future! Nice work B&B. This will be my first opportunity to participant in the group purchase of a current LE edition brush. Please count me in for at least one!

Top Bottom