What's new

People Sale

" HOW MUCH is that PERSON in the window? The one with the wonderful head!:laugh: Oh My G-D, They're HEADLESS!!!!!

Myrtle, come see this.

Well, in the Czardom, assistants don't get assistants. If you need a secretary (I can't imagine why), you pay for him/her out of your own pocket.

Yeah, the Jester's Office budget is pretty small. We barely have enough leftover after we pay your meager salary Adam to buy enough rubber chickens to last us the year.

Well, in the Czardom, assistants don't get assistants. If you need a secretary (I can't imagine why), you pay for him/her out of your own pocket.

Wait....who said anything about paying? I thought this could work more like a slave situation. You know, a one time cost. Am I allowed to write grants for this?

Yeah, the Jester's Office budget is pretty small. We barely have enough leftover after we pay your meager salary Adam to buy enough rubber chickens to last us the year.

Oh, speaking of which, I'm out of whoopie cushions again. That creature that lives in the dungeon keeps reaching out and grabbing mine. Why does my desk have to be so close to the dungeon bars, again?

Wait....who said anything about paying? I thought this could work more like a slave situation. You know, a one time cost. Am I allowed to write grants for this?

Assistants are basically slaves, duh. :001_rolle

Oh, speaking of which, I'm out of whoopie cushions again. That creature that lives in the dungeon keeps reaching out and grabbing mine. Why does my desk have to be so close to the dungeon bars, again?

Again? What the heck are you using so many of them for? Wait, don't answer that. The spares are in the janitor's closet we converted for storage purposes.

As for the desk, well I sure don't want to sit there. I'm pretty sure that thing has a taste for human flesh. Well that and you are technically the underling so you figure it out. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
I could use a secretary/personal assistant. Do they sell those?
Try a temp agen..wait what FOR it isn't like you do all that much around here!!!!!..well unless he/she had a mop....
Well, isn't it obvious? YOUR people. :laugh:

Jeff in Boston
your people? what does THAT mean? :mad3:

Gzzzzzzzzzzz, didn't I already see this today????
beats me...not my day to be in your head :lol::lol:

What kind of people are we talking about? :tongue:
People brand people

Again? What the heck are you using so many of them for? Wait, don't answer that. The spares are in the janitor's closet we converted for storage purposes.

As for the desk, well I sure don't want to sit there. I'm pretty sure that thing has a taste for human flesh. Well that and you are technically the underling so you figure it out. :tongue_sm

No, I told you. That creature keeps taking them. Anyway, thanks for telling me where the stash is.

Top Bottom