What's new

Osyri's Randomness Journal

Good to know you’re ok. I can’t add anything on the Gaming. I never got into that. I missed that craze by a few years.

The White Claw comments came from when we virtually broke into your apartment after one of your long absences from posting. We (I) looked on the fridge and saw some White Claw hiding behind the Ketchup, or was it mayo. Anywho. Some condiment. It took on a life from there. We were going to throw a party and you showed up. We left the White Claw in the fridge.

Quick! Get the pitmaster over here!

Padawan blood makes great demi-glace.

I am an ingredient now for your cookouts?

Please heal quickly, Corey.

You know, if you’re into that kind of thing…

I am a Shadow Priest, might spec over to Holy Priest later on. I still have small heals so I will recover!

The pitmaster just woke up. It's too early for blood. 🩸🩸🩸 *yawn*

Heal quickly, nephew Corey. :)

- Uncle Eric

🔥🔥🔥

I'll cast heals on myself when I am off cooldowns!

I'm a little nervous now. I hope this statement doesn't lead to my demotion at the GSB Temple @lasta

:yikes:

Didn't I blow up the GSB Temple already with the DeathStar BBQ grill I made you?

Day 2 of 30 Challenge

PXL_20240304_153135262.jpg

Futur on Level 2 w/ Israeli Red (2)
Boar Brush
Arko!

With the best possible protection Arko! (Divine Shield) I face off my second day challenge with full confidence!
The failed session yesterday gave me some clues on what I was doing wrong. I held it close to the razor base to avoid applying pressure as this is one hefty razor, Taking it slow and made sure to only attack each shave with a shallow angle and listen to this razor sing to me. Arko! what can I say, Its one of the best Shields when adjusting to a new razor.

With careful and shaky hands I completed my shave with no blood spilled, My challenge was only a DFS with no blood and minor irritation on level 3. I have completed and pass the task of doing that on level 2, will attempt level 3 tomorrow if I don't have tenderness later this afternoon!

Had to reread Palpatine's notes to get a better idea on how to use it! Go shallow, let the weight of the razor do its work, and let it sing as it is one noisy razor that tempts you to go fast, and complete the level 3 challenge before thinking of going ATG with it!

Are you shaking in your lair now Palpatine? I might complete the challenge way before the 30 days and what is this sinister plan to get me to save up for an Osprey, if i am unable to complete the challenge. Pure Evil!

Opinions needed!

Pure Evil pointed out that I was able to lower the setting to 1 when I do ATG.

Technically, I did WTG + XTG yesterday without blood, it was only during my ATG pass I had cut and nick myself. Does that count as me passing and completing the challenge yesterday?

Opinions needed!

Pure Evil pointed out that I was able to lower the setting to 1 when I do ATG.

Technically, I did WTG + XTG yesterday without blood, it was only during my ATG pass I had cut and nick myself. Does that count as me passing and completing the challenge yesterday?
If you heal like Wolverine all is well, if you bleed like Jerry Cooney vs Mike Tyson then ya might want to count it.

Day 3 of 30 Challenge

"Almost made it" just 1 weeper on neck

Futur w/ Israeli Red (3)
Synthetic Brush
Palmolive

Started off at level 3 for my face and side burn, bumped that up to level 6 to for flat areas like side burns and my facial hair, Lowered it to level 3 to slowly go on mustache area and around corners mouth and chin. Level 6 is deadly but it melts any hair in its path. Felt clean shaven enough to not need an XTG pass on face.

I did my neck area with Level 3, All is well until I did my XTG pass on it. I thought I did it, smile at the mirror until I saw blood on my neck.

Day 4 of Challenge!

Futur w/ Israeli Red (4)
Boar Brush
Arko!

Challenge Completed, I have earned my Jedi Knight title from Uncle Chris!

Level 6 on WTG pass on facial hair and sideburns. Level 3 on the XTG pass.

Level 3 WTG and XTG on neck, underjaw, chin, and mustache area.

Applied on Alum Block ASAP in case a weeper shows up. Waited for a minute before I rinsed off and towel dry. Waited for another minutes or two while I cleaned up before calling this a victory. Well no blood and indeed some irritation. Lets call it slight irritation. Thought about going ATG on level 1, but not risking it for today's win.

What I did differently : Prep the shave with a facewash first and softening my face and neck with a hot towel for about a minute.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Day 4 of Challenge!

Futur w/ Israeli Red (4)
Boar Brush
Arko!

Challenge Completed, I have earned my Jedi Knight title from Uncle Chris!

Level 6 on WTG pass on facial hair and sideburns. Level 3 on the XTG pass.

Level 3 WTG and XTG on neck, underjaw, chin, and mustache area.

Applied on Alum Block ASAP in case a weeper shows up. Waited for a minute before I rinsed off and towel dry. Waited for another minutes or two while I cleaned up before calling this a victory. Well no blood and indeed some irritation. Lets call it slight irritation. Thought about going ATG on level 1, but not risking it for today's win.

What I did differently : Prep the shave with a facewash first and softening my face and neck with a hot towel for about a minute.

Heck yeah, thats what I am talking about. Time to celebrate Corey's win! Yeah, woohoo! :thumbup: A shave with no bloodloss, and only slight irritation, is a good shave in my book.

Now, on your 5th shave, I am curious to see if you can nail a BBS, by going ATG on level 1. While the Futur is indeed a very aggressive razor by design, its fairly mild on level 1 though, so it should be doable, it certainly is doable for me, but then again, were all different, YMMV.

Celebrate good times come on! 🕺

I'll tackle the Futur at a later date once I figure out how to do ATG on my neck area.

I just shaved with my BB Ti Shiny today and got my BBS with GSB GSB GSB! I have neglected it for about 5 days and already it was kinda oxidized with small stains. Hoping for 2 or more shaves with it.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Osprey 100%
proxy.php

Welcome to the Osprey, strap yourself in, cause this is gonna be a smooth and fun ride. Engine's start, throttle up, air speeds very much alive, positive rate gear up! Move out of the way seagulls, Osprey heavy is coming through. Where were going, we don't need roads, only whiskers to remove, to bring fourth that supreme weight reduction and BBS!​

Top Bottom