What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

I can't, because of my job. While beards/moustaches are generally permitted if kept neat and orderly in appearnce, my position is one of relatively high profile and I often deal with people who are very important to the company. So, it's the best idea for me to stay clean shaven. But man, oh man, how I wish I could participate.

I can't, because of my job. While beards/moustaches are generally permitted if kept neat and orderly in appearnce, my position is one of relatively high profile and I often deal with people who are very important to the company. So, it's the best idea for me to stay clean shaven. But man, oh man, how I wish I could participate.

Yeah, there will certainly be some guys in your situation. Everyone will have to make that call for themselves. Thanks for your support!

You guys are awesome! I think this is our list so far.

We have 5 guys signed up on our team (badgerandblade.com):
- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro
- Cobainngc
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- there is another signed up: is it dwsteen???

Here are the guys that want to do it, but still need to sign up. You just need to click this link.

Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- August West (Tony)
- Bergstedt
- Luecke2326
- ncfyrfyter
- VedderLG
- Folace (Phil)
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Matty T

PMs sent to the Movember lurkers. :tongue_sm
Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

Last edited:
Signed up on our team (badgerandblade.com):
- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro
- Cobainngc
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- there is another signed up, but I don't know his B&B screen name

Signed up on other teams:
- dwsteen

Here are the guys that want to do it, but still need to sign up.
You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- August West (Tony)
- Bergstedt
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- Folace (Phil)
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Matty T
- Kyle 3 Pass

Once you've signed up, come back here and let us know. If you're comfortable, it would be easier to keep track if we had a first name for everybody.

I would like to participate, but I am a head shaver and have a full beard and a wonderful handlebar mustache (a real one, not "just the tips" which seems to be really popular around here), and the rules say you have to start November 1st clean shaven. I wouldn't mind shaving my beard, it grows fast, but it's taken me six months to get my 'stache looking this good, and it's not worth it for me to start over on that.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I would like to participate, but I am a head shaver and have a full beard and a wonderful handlebar mustache (a real one, not "just the tips" which seems to be really popular around here), and the rules say you have to start November 1st clean shaven. I wouldn't mind shaving my beard, it grows fast, but it's taken me six months to get my 'stache looking this good, and it's not worth it for me to start over on that.

You can join anyway.

I always looked at it as loosely regulated rules.

Im all joined up! And if you couldn't tell by by screen name, My name is Matt. Haha. Let the Mustachery begin!

You can join anyway.

I always looked at it as loosely regulated rules.

1. I agree - I would NOT shave that off!
2. I agree. Join the team. Just don't enter any contests for best mustache, because you'll have a head start. It's really just about raising money for a good cause - they'll take your money!

- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro
- Cobainngc
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)

- dwsteen

You just need to click this link. Registration is free and only takes ~30 seconds.
- Bergstedt
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- Folace (Phil)
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- Enquerencia

- Toothpick (Jason)
- Cachorro
- Cobainngc
- docholliday77 (Brent)
- ncfyrfyter (Bobby)
- Matty T (Matt)
- techblade01 (Nick)
- Dresden

- dwsteen

- Bergstedt
- Luecke2326
- VedderLG
- Folace (Phil)
- gdgeorge (Jerry)
- StAndre
- Kyle 3 Pass
- Enquerencia

Top Bottom