What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

I honestly look terrible with Stache'. I highly doubt the gf would approve being seen in public with me. Lol. But im all in for donating to the cause to make up for my lack of facial hair.

My days of facial hair are over as my head still boasts brown hair, but I ain't buying anymore "just for men" to make stash and beard match

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
typically there are one or two movember threads started each year. They usually get merged together.
I think B&B has a Movember team on the website, not sure though.
I've been doing it since 2010

in fact...I should register again this year.

Edit...I just registered for this year. I'm a 4 year Mo acutally.

Last edited:
OK, talked to the wife and she said it was OK to grow El Bigote, I will probably look ridiculous, but what the heck, lets do it...

Where do I sign in for the B&B team?

Is there a German or European team? I would prefer to stay local, but have no issue signing in the USA one :001_smile

Last edited:
"El Bigote" lol. That made me laugh. I'm sure it's going to be epic and your wife is going to like it :thumbup:

@Toothpick should know where to sign for the B&B team

I really curious to get an idea of how many people will participate considering that most people here are shaving enthusiasts. It's a great cause. So who's in?

I've been an active Movember fundraiser since 2011. Shaved every day, just didn't shave my moustache.

I'm in! Jason's link is unfortunately generic. You'll have to type in "badgerandblade.com" when it asks you for the team name.

I've got a pretty hilarious photo of myself up to put you all in the spirit, so get registered!

Top Bottom