What's new

Nfl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles are alive!
Looked reasonably good, even if they were playing the Saints.

Dallas looked terrible against the Patriots. Giants barely eked out a win against the woeful 49ers. Washington is....Washington.

2-3!
Joint second in NFC East!
:tongue_sm

Took the Eagles a little while to get all those new pieces working together. As for Dallas vs the Patriots, who hasn't looked terrible against the Patriots lately? Agree about Giants 49ers and Redskins.

If I had a dollar for every time I told my wife at the beginning of the 4th Quarter "The Chiefs are going to lose this game" I could retire tomorrow.......

muhleskinner, I thought the same thing. An average Bears team in our house, fourteen point lead at half. What could go wrong? Only everything. I kept saying to my wife; there is no way the B'ars should be hanging around and we are keeping them in it. Then Charles goes down for the season but that was not even the half of it. I don't think it would have made a tinker's d**n if he would have stayed in. This franchise is cursed. And I really do not think the owner is as into this as much as he is soccer. Erm...pardon me. Futbol.

Todd... No refunds, you've had him too long.

Please? I will help pay the air fare.

muhleskinner, I thought the same thing. An average Bears team in our house, fourteen point lead at half. What could go wrong? Only everything. I kept saying to my wife; there is no way the B'ars should be hanging around and we are keeping them in it. Then Charles goes down for the season but that was not even the half of it. I don't think it would have made a tinker's d**n if he would have stayed in. This franchise is cursed. And I really do not think the owner is as into this as much as he is soccer. Erm...pardon me. Futbol.
Please? I will help pay the air fare.

It wouldn't have mattered if Jamaal had remained in the game and it doesn't matter that he's gone for the season. They might have won a couple more games with him, but he wouldn't have made that big a difference. He's only one guy. He's been carrying the entire team on his back for too long. I doubt if he returns. If I'm not mistaken he's already 30 years old. What pisses me off the most about losing him is he's the only person on the entire team who seems to even care if they win a game or not. That's why I always liked Thomas Jones when he was with the Chiefs. He was at the end of his career when he played there, but he was intense and you could tell he wanted to win games.

Aw well. At least this year we won't have to watch multiple Chiefs players go to the Pro Bowl and wonder why we couldn't win even one playoff game. My guess is the Chiefs won't have anybody go to the Pro Bowl.

Well, the Chiefs finally beat the Broncos for the first time in like four years and they did it on the road. I was thinking they were going to win this game but in the end it was kind of a hollow victory because Peyton Manning looked like he tripped down the stairs on the Nursing Home Bus when they dropped him off for the game. I could have intercepted some of those passes.

I don't have much love for the Donkeys, but kudos to Manning on that accomplishment. It shouldn't take him long to rack up the Most Wins record on top of that. I can't imagine this won't be the last season he plays, but I've said that before. Hell of a career.

Eagles find new and interesting ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
No wait, we have Mark Sanchez. That's not new.

Well, the Chiefs finally beat the Broncos for the first time in like four years and they did it on the road. I was thinking they were going to win this game but in the end it was kind of a hollow victory because Peyton Manning looked like he tripped down the stairs on the Nursing Home Bus when they dropped him off for the game. I could have intercepted some of those passes.

I don't have much love for the Donkeys, but kudos to Manning on that accomplishment. It shouldn't take him long to rack up the Most Wins record on top of that. I can't imagine this won't be the last season he plays, but I've said that before. Hell of a career.

Manning is finding it easier to get hurt but harder and harder to bounce back from injuries. It does seem like it might be his last year, but that's been said before and he's still playing. He has a partially torn plantar fascia in his right foot not to mention a rib cage injury. His reworked throwing motion relies on planting his feet and fully using his lower body to get power on the ball. If he can't do that, well you get yesterdays performance. It was clear that he should be taken out of the game and the perfect opportunity to see more of what Osweiler can do. But pulling Peyton? That's kind of a big deal especially since as long as he's conscious, he's not leaving any game voluntarily. So I guess credit Kubiak for taking Manning out at all but clearly he should have done it sooner and the Broncos might have been in the game. Of course that's easy to say from an armchair! :tongue_sm Good news for the Broncos is that Osweiler acquitted himself pretty well for his first regular season play of the season.

Yes - was a sad game for the Broncos. The Chiefs looked good regardless...
Next week should be interesting for the Broncos. If Brock can play half way decent and give Peyton time to recover,, it could still be a great season. If not, happy tails... I suspect it will take a good deal more than a week for Peyton's recovery this time.

Packers...3 straight losses since this commercial aired.

$Ditka_packers_mcdonalds_1445978629203_25817593_ver1.0_640_480.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom