What's new

PIF - RazoRock Kiyara Slant w/stand Thanksgiving Day Giveaway

huh I had guessed lions seahawks phili 140 then was like naaah my guesses personally are generally pretty good but didn't enter maybe i should have :tongue_sm Live and learn :lol: curious to see who wins seahawks v 49s

Last edited:
Holy moly, I picked Chicago and Dallas, if Seattle loses I'm not rooting for the saints anymore because I may be causing them to lose

woops meant seahawks v 49s

edit: took a second correction for that... :blushing: maybe i should more attention to what i'm typing

Last edited:
Well folks, with two games done and one more to go we are down to just 22 contestants still in the running for the Kiyara slant razor. 16 who chose the Lions, Eagles and Seahawks and 6 who went with the Lions, Eagles and 49ers. A little disappointed that only six of you chose to follow my example but that's okay. By the way, if the 49ers win and the points total is 126 I'm keeping the razor.... ha ha, just kidding. Good luck to the final group of 22. See you again after the game.

Well folks, with two games done and one more to go we are down to just 22 contestants still in the running for the Kiyara slant razor. 16 who chose the Lions, Eagles and Seahawks and 6 who went with the Lions, Eagles and 49ers. A little disappointed that only six of you chose to follow my example but that's okay. By the way, if the 49ers win and the points total is 126 I'm keeping the razor.... ha ha, just kidding. Good luck to the final group of 22. See you again after the game.
this pif was a cool idea =p good luck to all those that chose seahawks 3rd game :lol:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this PIF. It's time to announce the winner. The winning teams were the Lions, Eagles and Seahawks. The total points scored was 116. Two of you guessed equally close to that number. Sleeper guessed 114 and FonGu guessed 118. Since it was just two of you I flipped a coin and the winner of the Kiyara Slant is............. Sleeper!
Congratulations! If you will send me your mailing address via PM I will get your razor in the mail as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for playing along and for the kind comments.

Top Bottom