What's new

Nfl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles fan here, DelVal native. Here's to the Redskins, who have sucked for the past 24 sessions. And here's to them sucking for the next 24.

I don't know how my Birds are going to do this year. I didn't even know how many games I'll get to watch. Chip made some dubious moves this off season, but I'm just going to trust he knows a lot more about constructing a roster than I do.

Last edited:
Eagles fan here, DelVal native. Here's to the Redskins, who have sucked for the past 24 sessions. And here's to them sucking for the next 24.

I don't know how my Birds are going to do this year. I didn't even know how many games I'll get to watch. Chip made some dubious moves this off season, but I'm just going to trust he knows a lot more about constructing a roster than I do.

The question will be if those Iggles can put up more points than they allow and if Bradford can stay healthy.

The question will be if those Iggles can put up more points than they allow and if Bradford can stay healthy.
I'm not holding out much hope for Bradford to stay healthy after Chip gutted our O-line.

Time will tell. It wouldn't be the first time a veteran QB went from paper mache flop to all star after switching from a dismal team to a contender. Looking at you, Sonny. You're welcome, Redskins fans.

NFL season starts one week from tonight! :w00t:

$Capture.JPG

Go Pats!

Harder and harder for me to get amped up for the season, even though my Chargers are on a good path.

To me, the NFL is looking more like pro wrestling every day / season, and I'm very close to tuning out altogether.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm not holding out much hope for Bradford to stay healthy after Chip gutted our O-line.

Time will tell. It wouldn't be the first time a veteran QB went from paper mache flop to all star after switching from a dismal team to a contender. Looking at you, Sonny. You're welcome, Redskins fans.

I have been waiting 5 years for Bradford to show what he is capable of. Hopefully, he can stay healthy. Hope nobody intentionally pulls another "Suggs" on him.

I have been waiting 5 years for Bradford to show what he is capable of. Hopefully, he can stay healthy. Hope nobody intentionally pulls another "Suggs" on him.

Unfortunately, Bradford is one of those guys where a stiff wind could cause a season ending injury.

All we can do is watch and hope. At least he's not on a cellar dweller team anymore. Chip seems to be able to bring out the best in any QB, no matter what their play style. But I'm not holding my breath until we get to week 8. If he's doing well and not taking a lot of hits by that point, then I'll start getting my hopes up.

A-a-a-nd Tebow is cut from the Iggles. So that's his fourth team. Sign with and be cut by three more teams and Tebow'll be ready for the Redskins:bored:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
A-a-a-nd Tebow is cut from the Iggles. So that's his fourth team. Sign with and be cut by three more teams and Tebow'll be ready for the Redskins:bored:

Tebow should do like Doug Flutie did. Go win 3 Canadian League Championships and then come back and play for the Bills. :)

As a Seahawk fan, I have really enjoyed the past couple of seasons. Can't help but think that Super Bowl loss is going to start a downward spiral. Way overpaid for Graham, Cam's holdout, Lynch could just "walk away" in the 2nd quarter of Game 5 for no reason, and Wilson could slide down too late.
Thought it was going to be the Packers year, but Jordy.
Eagles tend to start seasons fast, but then Kelly cuts the entire offensive line and starts 5 guys he met at a MENSA meeting just for kicks.
I think the Cowboys have to be the 2nd choice in the NFC...Computer just caught fire typing that sentence.
Anyway, Seahawks and Chiefs in SB 50! Old AFC West matchup!

I'm a Bears fan living in Green Bay, married to a Packer fan, with Packer best friends ... it's going to be a long season :)

And honestly, it's hard not to get behind the Packers, living up here ... it's a great organization and the city loves the team. Living within walking distance to Lambeau is nice too ... we can tailgate and then come home to watch the game :)

I'm a Bears fan living in Green Bay, married to a Packer fan, with Packer best friends ... it's going to be a long season :)

And honestly, it's hard not to get behind the Packers, living up here ... it's a great organization and the city loves the team. Living within walking distance to Lambeau is nice too ... we can tailgate and then come home to watch the game :)

Uff da talk about being in enemy territory! This weekend should be extra fun for you [emoji1]

Yeah.. I don't see any NFC teams dethroning Seattle this year. Dallas finished strong last year, but no. Green Bay, maybe. Philadelphia is always the wild card. We'll lose to a one win team one week and blank a playoff team the next. Chip has said from the beginning that they weren't his players and he was making due. Well now, I believe the only Andy Ried player left is Jason Peters, so we'll see what he's really made of.

Yeah.. I don't see any NFC teams dethroning Seattle this year. Dallas finished strong last year, but no. Green Bay, maybe. Philadelphia is always the wild card. We'll lose to a one win team one week and blank a playoff team the next. Chip has said from the beginning that they weren't his players and he was making due. Well now, I believe the only Andy Ried player left is Jason Peters, so we'll see what he's really made of.

If Green Bay didn't pull one of the biggest choke jobs ever, they'd have been in the Superbowl last year. This year, I can see a handful of NFC teams in contention to make it to the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom