What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

James,

This is a great idea.

I'd suggest including all the Canadians you get in a reasonable time frame first, then sending it to America

Blades, razors, soaps, creams, AS balms, all good. I'd suggest keeping the AS splashes out for legal/logistic reasons. That should minimize any issues for shipping both internationally and via airmail

Your in john, that's a good idea Nick, I'm gonna cap this round at fifteen then ill collect everything I got and some stuff on the way in, and pick some stuff up at the store and we will send this guy on its way ill go back over the list when its done see if I can get shipping and order of sign up to make sense

this is just list of people after i get everyone we can sort out an order that works for people scheduals

1. bigbull
2. cpeter47
3. nova316
4. prsman23
5. zenless
6. gray wolf
7. Omak
8. BigBen91682
9. Drocu
10. zekevin
11. rancurt2
12. nexlevmm
13. JcinPA

im doing this from phone and at work between things so if i missed anyone it was by accident, and when i get home i will fix it

btw i think ill have a small something of every software products i own, since samples will be about a shave or two i picked up some small baggies (trying to explain shave stuff to a non shave person will not make them think you are not a drug dealer when buying small baggies btw) to put enough in for people to at least get scents from that can stay in the box, and ill put in extra bags so anything you may not wish to add but could add a chinklet of a soap, or a smear of a cream maybe we can help a lot of people at least know what things smell like

Last edited:
gruffse, you dont need to wait all that time you know, travel boxes are easy to start, if your itching to get going now you can start a thread,... however at the end of the first round i will look into sending it over seas, but my original plan was to send it off and let her fly see where it goes and ends up,... so i kind of like the idea of it making its way over seas and seeing what it can pick up along the way

But I don't have 1000 post yet...:biggrin1:
Actually, I might just do that. Don't have much to start a box with, but I have a tub of TOBS that I don't use.
A couple of blades and half a puck of C&E soap could also go in. Then maybe I should just order some samples of things to throw in.

Gruffse how about you find Europe people to do a 10 person tour with then ship it over to syngent
So we'll trade traveling boxes? How does that sound?

I think it would be a wicked idea if we can find more people!

...And I think a travel box trade would be an awesome idea if they Europe members are into it

Great idea!
I'll take some time to plan this box and start a thread to see if any fellow Europeans are into it.
New to these kind of things, so I might have a question or two along the way.

Either that gruff or you may be able to find a more experienced member to help out to get started that being said this is my first traveller too!

could the guys on list who dont show locations PM me country, and state/province please so i can begin to sort all this out and try to keep time down for everyone, and remember guys being on the bottom part of the box isnt always a bad thing, just means more people to have added stuff ;)

if i dont get PMs from everyone i will have to PM ya'll and well i dont wanna do that, its a lot of work hahaha

I have some Arko I can throw in the bag and keep some of this CR Salter French Vetiver for the Travel box hahaha the most distinctive smells ever lol

I got more stuff then sample containers, anyone know where i could find myself some of them preferably for free, i was going to try shoppers drug mart here as i recall them giving me a sample of something in one once, but i need to find something big enough to put more then one use into for more guys and small enough to not make a huge box lmao

maybe to keep interest going ill let you in on some of the samples ill be adding, they will include but are not limited to CF lime, CF cedar/sandalwood, RR Cumba cheech, TheGR The standard, Klar Kabbinett, C&E Sienna cream/soap, Cade, TOBS Lavender soap, that i just got for a trade, and more too, i have some hardware including a big surprise, but i will state now the razors i am putting in there i am asking everyone not to take, as i would like them to stay in the box for all to try and of course ill be tossing in a bunch of blades

lol Nova ever tried an injector ? ;) haha, i think i may let it travel i can just never find it in my rotation but man are they great shaves, (for the record i picked the injector up from nova on a neverending pif) I think its something people would be afraid to buy but love to try but it only has about 4 or 5 blades left i think as for the KK i think ill put in more then enough to make it a few handovers and then some, since there is so much to try in the boxes that go around and no one ever has time to try everything little amounts can go a long way in these things,

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I got more stuff then sample containers, anyone know where i could find myself some of them preferably for free, i was going to try shoppers drug mart here as i recall them giving me a sample of something in one once, but i need to find something big enough to put more then one use into for more guys and small enough to not make a huge box lmao
Try going into The Body Shop. They generally give out Maca Root shave cream samples in nice sized containers and might even give you a couple extra (full or not) if you say they're for some friends... which they are!

I've never tried an injector James haha Unless its a particular black one that comes with a set of blades :p
Its a wonderful shaving tool but atlas it doesn't feel good, something like a mach 3 stripping my face

I have a few things I can add to the box just make sure its not to heavy. If its over 1 kilo or 500grams I think the price goes through the roof to ship it

awww and some free samples to go in as well lol, that would be great ill have to do that as well

I've never tried an injector James haha Unless its a particular black one that comes with a set of blades :p
Its a wonderful shaving tool but atlas it doesn't feel good, something like a mach 3 stripping my face

I have a few things I can add to the box just make sure its not to heavy. If its over 1 kilo or 500grams I think the price goes through the roof to ship it

hmmm that could be a tough one, its hard to be generous to a box at under 500 grams, im going to have to start picking and choosing what goes in lol maybe ill pass the buck onto you pay the 20 bucks and let you figure it out :)~ then you can be the bad guy ahahaha

I never knew the real shaving company made those creams... learn something new every day. I missed this by one month... and a couple hundred post... and I've won a few PIF
Maybe I missed everything
But great PIF!

guess ill be adding some of this as well

Haha no need to add it for me I have a ton of software to throw into the box hopefully it doesn't get to heavy and works out :D
Hows the list coming James? Figured out a route yet?

Gruffse I am sure if you started a thread you'd get a ton of bites as there are quite a few Europeans on this forum

Top Bottom