What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

Its cheaper for us Canadians to ship to states then on another actually but if its just Nova and I I will ship to him first let him add his stuff and send it down from there

Man, I'm getting all excited about this! Found a local barber supply shop that sells tiny bottles(1oz) of aftershave.That got my wheels spinning, can we say SAMPLER?!?!?!?

Man, I'm getting all excited about this! Found a local barber supply shop that sells tiny bottles(1oz) of aftershave.That got my wheels spinning, can we say SAMPLER?!?!?!?

You're very lucky. I've yet to find a barber shop supply store except for Sally Beauty.

Your in gray,
1. bigbull
2.cpeter47
3. nova316
4. prsman23
5. zenless
6. gray wolf

and thanks to a meet up with Sam aka rockviper after im done with some samples (a few im keeping though) i will add some of those to the box if nothing else a small chunk just for scents so you can sniff for yourselves !, i also have some stuff in the mail im waiting on !

Have to subscribe to this thread. Would love to participate if it ever gets overseas.
Great idea with this box! And a good idea if people would add postcards or picture of the box at a local sight or similar.

Don't count me in at this time as I'm in Europe.
But if it ever comes to a "Mystery Box Europe Tour" I would love to participate! (And could of course pay for the shipping here)

gruffse, you dont need to wait all that time you know, travel boxes are easy to start, if your itching to get going now you can start a thread,... however at the end of the first round i will look into sending it over seas, but my original plan was to send it off and let her fly see where it goes and ends up,... so i kind of like the idea of it making its way over seas and seeing what it can pick up along the way

1. bigbull
2.cpeter47
3. nova316
4. prsman23
5. zenless
6. gray wolf
7. Omak
8. BigBen91682
Ill have to add you, its what don draper would do !

Have to subscribe to this thread. Would love to participate if it ever gets overseas.
Great idea with this box! And a good idea if people would add postcards or picture of the box at a local sight or similar.

Don't count me in at this time as I'm in Europe.
But if it ever comes to a "Mystery Box Europe Tour" I would love to participate! (And could of course pay for the shipping here)

Gruffse how about you find Europe people to do a 10 person tour with then ship it over to syngent
So we'll trade traveling boxes? How does that sound?

I think it would be a wicked idea if we can find more people!

Syngent, please include me but towards the end. Since I'll be heading to Germany, I imagine I'll have some fun things to contribute after my trip :001_cool:

Sure thing drocu just repost list for me please and add your name I'm on phone at the moment. And I think a travel box trade would be an awesome idea if they Europe members are into it

syngent, could I get moved towards the bottom of the list to make sure I have enough time to get some good items to pass on?

Top Bottom