What's new

Need a VERY citrus scented fragrance...

It sounds like Stirling Electric Sheep may be right up your alley if you're look for a soap! It's so strong that Stirling recommends that you buy a sample puck before going all in on a full tub. If you're looking for a splash or aftershave, perhaps look as Stirling Orange Chill, or Satsuma.

I don’t know if it’s been discontinued or not but Terre d’Hermes Eau tres fraiche is the cleanest truest citrus I’ve ever worn. It’s a clean sharp grapefruit version of the original. Much more wearable too in my opinion.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The two most citrus forward scents I have are Rochas Moustache, and Rose & Co Manchester Toilet Water.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Stirling has some of the best citrus scents and best performing soaps in the market. Margaritas in the Arctic is a necessity. Happy hunting!

It sounds like Stirling Electric Sheep may be right up your alley if you're look for a soap! It's so strong that Stirling recommends that you buy a sample puck before going all in on a full tub. If you're looking for a splash or aftershave, perhaps look as Stirling Orange Chill, or Satsuma.
I have that soap and after shave. Has a very strong lemon scent

A Turkish Limon Kolonya
EC3457C9-F4C9-4E45-BD32-A1439085F246.jpeg

These are just a few of my favorites but, they are all citrus forward with a variation of one or all of these note accords; musks, woods, vetiver & patchouli. There are so many one just needs to go out and sample.

Super cheap: $15-$40
Jimmy Choo Man Ice
Sean Jean 3am
CK One Summer (2009-2023)
L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme (most all iterations)
Mr. Fine L'Orange Noir & Italian Citrus
4711 & most flankers

Mid-range:$40-$100
Dior Homme Cologne
St. Johns West Indian Lime
Chanel Allure Homme Cologne
Terre D'Hermes (original & all flankers)
Dior Eau Sauvage eau de toilette
Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterranean line (most not all are citrus dominant) Fico di Amalfi, Bergamoto di Calabria, Arancia di Capri, Chinotto di Liguria
Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme (including all flankers)
Al Haramain Neroli Portfolio Canvas
Polo Earth

High range:$100+ and beyond
Profumum Roma Acqua Viva
Nishane Colognise
Parfums De Marley Sedly, Percival & Greenley
Amouage Beach Hut Man
Emernegildo Zegna Mediterranean Neroli & Italian Bergamot
Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi, Neroli Portofino, Sole di Positano, Costa Azzurra Acqua

Most citrus scents are fairly short-lived. That's why citrus is usually mixed with other things.

Yeah, that's just the nature of the molecules that smell like citrus.

Cut to the chase, OP, and get some lime essential oil. It's dirt cheap and will smell as good as anything can... just be prepared for it to fade fast like all citrus does.

Top Bottom