MdC Monday

Razor:
Muhle R41
Blade: Personna 74(33)
Brush: Muhle Kosmo STF
Soap: MdC Original
A/S: Davidoff Cool Water
Post Shave: Proraso Green Balm, Nivea Hyaluron Gel

Tonight I decided to change things up a bit for Muhle/MdC Monday so I lathered my MdC Original with the Kosmo STF to produce that oh so luxurious lather. I have never had a problem with this setup and can't imagine I ever will. I loaded the P74 blade into the R41 to give me a new perspective on the blade. When I started I found it incredibly comfortable and the razor/blade combo gave me a fantastically close shave with no irritation (this doesn't always happen with the R41 as it can sometimes be a little rough with the wrong blade)
A fine shaving experience was had by all and left me with a comfortable DFS++ result.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20240304_223647.jpg

366 shaves in 2024
Shave#71 of 366 remaining 295(100%)
Muhle Monday
MdC Monday

Razor:
Muhle R41
Blade: Personna 74(40)
Brush: Muhle Kosmo STF
Soap: MdC Original(89)
A/S: CK IN2U

Tonight for Muhle/MdC Monday I used the same setup as last week with the Kosmo lathering the MdC Original. Just checking out the MdC I realised this is my 89th shave with it and it isn't even down 1cm yet, I really have no idea how long it might last but I am guessing it will be a very long time. For the 40th shave with the P74 the R41 the result was excellent, the blade has really impressed me and it left me very smooth.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20240318_141848.jpg

366 shaves in 2024
Shave#78 of 366 remaining 288(100%)
Muhle Monday
MdC Monday

Razor:
Muhle R41
Blade: Personna 74(47)
Brush: Muhle Rocca R94 STF
Soap: MdC Original(90)
A/S: Davidoff Cool Water

Tonight was another outstanding shave for Muhle/MdC Monday lathering with the Rocca brush was a true pleasure though the brush was slightly too damp on my first lather. That was easily fixed with an extra few swirls on the soap and the remaining passes were fantastic. Despite being in a bit of a hurry the R41/P74 combo gave me the best shave I've had with them in a while really impressing me on my 47th shave with it. I have also managed to reach 90 shaves with the MdC and the jar is still close to full.

I can see the light! Around a decade ago I cut the top off of a brain bowl and put it in this container and I've been working on it ever since, all be it in rotation with other soaps of course.

IMG_1046.jpeg

Gebr.Weyersberg Navaja Electrica 6027 15/16 Full Hollow
Grooming Dept Unscented Preshave
Martin De Candre Vétyver Shave Soap
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic
Saponificio Varesino Desert Vetiver Splash
Eleven Cedar Vetiver & Sweetgrass Balm
Yaqi 24 mm Silvertip Brush
IMG_8670.jpeg

Top Bottom