Maggard 30mm SHD Fan Knot.

IMG_0454.jpeg

SOTD February 20th 2024 2024
🚀 👩‍🚀 👽 👾
February 2024 GRUME
The 15th Annual One Blade in February Challenge
MdC Monday

Hello friends

Rainy summer day here. I started the week with MdC Fougère, Omega Jade and Brut, a green and perfect combination. Gillette Nacet (9) remains steadfast in this ninth OBIF shave. Pre-War Tech is an icon that needs no comment. A fantastic shave to start the week.

With us, Frank on the splendid 1958 album, Sings For Only The Lonely.

Rating: 10

Have a nice week and great shaves!
❤️🪒

CA274F36-AD09-4292-BE8A-CB1FFAF0E715.jpeg
IMG_5147.jpeg

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20240219_225037.jpg

366 shaves in 2024
Shave#50 of 366 remaining 316(100%)
One Blade in February Challenge
Muhle Monday
MdC Monday

Razor:
Muhle Rocca R94
Blade: Personna 74(19)
Brush: Muhle Rocca R94 STF
Soap: MdC Original
A/S: Davidoff Cool Water
Post Shave: Proraso Green Balm, Nivea Hyaluron Gel

Tonight with MdC Original up for lathering with the R94 STF brush lathering was just such a delight. Even though I only use MdC once a week I find it lathers so easily and always gives a quality shave. The 19th use P74 blade is still going strong and although it didn't deliver a BBS finish it was a good.DFS+. I have still not bought anything shave related this year, which is unusual, but I have been sorely tempted by A&E Monte Carlo arriving at my favourite online shave store, I hope I have the willpower to fight it off.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20240219_225037.jpg

366 shaves in 2024
Shave#57 of 366 remaining 309(100%)
One Blade in February Challenge
Muhle Monday
MdC Monday

Razor:
Muhle Rocca R94
Blade: Personna 74(26)
Brush: Muhle Rocca R94 STF
Soap: MdC Original
A/S: Davidoff Cool Water
Post Shave: Proraso Green Balm, Nivea Hyaluron Gel

Tonight for Muhle/MdC Monday Original provided another excellent lather and the same gear as last week as I was too lazy to take a different photo for today. Well really I wanted to use the Rocca set for today for Muhle Monday anyway. The P74 loaded in the Rocca actually did an excellent job of giving a smooth, close shave. I think it is largely down to the fact that MdC is such a stellar soap when compared to the EJ I have used through most of the month. That just goes to show how important it is to use a slick soap.

Top Bottom