What's new

List Your Top Three Hot Sauces

Pretty simple: list your top three favorite hot sauces, starting with your most favorite. List the brand name and the variation. For instance, Tabasco Original, or Tabasco Chipotle. Not just Tabasco. If you've had a lot of them, I guess you can list five.

1. Sriracha (the one by Huy Fong Foods)

2. Frank's Red Hot: Original

3. Tabasco Mild (the green one)

I have a whole shelf in my fridge of hot sauces, different brands for making different stuff, so there's no "one sauce to rule them all" imo.

A recent addition that's become a favorite for the GF and I is Zashila Salsa Chipolte. More on the mild side, with a lot more flavor (nice smokey chipolte) than heat, good either on it's own or with a small amount of something hotter to add some kick. Really good on a bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich. Also works well as a marinade w enough beer to cover the meat product, made steak sandwiches for lunch today like that and they were well received.

On a cautionary note, picked up some dave's insanity recently since the GF likes things stupid spicy and it's not a hot sauce it's a chemical weapon.

Easy. Tabasco Original, Sriracha (Huy Fong), Crazy Jerry's Mustard Gas. The last one is neat- comes in a little metal bottle with a biohazard flower. Dried habaneros and Chinese style mustard. Got a stuffy nose? Crazy Jerry'll fix ya right up.

Top Bottom