What's new

IT IS HERE! - The B&B Carnival of Smiles

Woohooo !!!!

Looks very very interesting.......

This is my first year on B&B so I have no idea what's involved.

Just hope it isn't timezone specific activities so those in different countries have a chance to participate ( I assume that isn't the case given the winners indicated in last years Carnival ? )

Look forward to seeing what transpires !!! :thumbup1:

Great charity too, especially since they work in Cambodia, a country I ( after only a three day visit ) have a special affinity with after an afternoon @ an orphanage.

I am confused though:

"If you choose to donate, all we ask is that while making a donation you send us an ecard. You will find the ecard option during the donation process by clicking on this tab"

Who do we make the "in honour/memorial" out to ??? Is there someone specific ?????

Last edited:
This is the first I've heard of "IT" and wow... I think there is little that can compare. I'm not going to be able to pay attention if class or sleep... this may be better than Christmas.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I am confused though:

"If you choose to donate, all we ask is that while making a donation you send us an ecard. You will find the ecard option during the donation process by clicking on this tab"

Who do we make the "in honour/memorial" out to ??? Is there someone specific ?????

Just choose "in honor" and type in badgerandblade and don't forget to send an ecard to me at [email protected]

Thanks and enjoy the carnival.

You will see that some of the participating vendors are from Australia, so there will be some prizes available for our Aussie friends. And remember to :smile:

Holy Hell! This place is awesome. Only one problem. I don't know that I'm classy enough to be associated with it. I guess I've got something to strive for. :biggrin::biggrin: Thanks to the mods!!!! You guys rock!

Last edited:
This is a fantastic idea and a wonderful way to channel some of our energy and resources to a worthy cause.

Thanks, mods for making this happen.

I had trouble sleeping last night because all I could think about was the B&B carnival and when I finally got to visit sleepy time ranch, I had nightmares about not being able to participate in all of the fun.

Seriously, not trying to be sappy or anything, but this really makes me proud to be a member of B&B.

Sure, it'd be great to win a prize at the carnival. But what a superb cause! B&B -- it really is the greatest place on the world wide web ...

Top Bottom