What's new

IT IS HERE! - The B&B Carnival of Smiles

I did not do the "in honor." Hiope B&B gets credit for my donation. Let me know if I need to do something to fix. Maybe I will respond to e-mail they sent.

How do the contests work exactly??

Thanks

Great cause:thumbup1:

Was a pleasure donating both for me and my wife.

Thanks to all the vendors donating wonderful gifts as well.

Best

Sverre

If you choose to donate, all we ask is that while making a donation you send us an ecard. You will find the ecard option during the donation process by clicking on this tab

I like others above donated and wasn't able to send the e-card. The confusion may be happening because you don't find the ecard option during the donation process. I went directly to the smile site via many of the links and then clicked on donation, thinking that after I choose my donation amount I would have the opportunity to send the e-card.

That's not how it works. You have to start from the Make an honor or Memorial Gift link and donate that way.

I like others above donated and wasn't able to send the e-card. The confusion may be happening because you don't find the ecard option during the donation process. I went directly to the smile site via many of the links and then clicked on donation, thinking that after I choose my donation amount I would have the opportunity to send the e-card.

That's not how it works. You have to start from the Make an honor or Memorial Gift link and donate that way.

Thanks for the clarification!

Had the same issue so we donated twice:redface: :biggrin:

So where do the contests show up? Will they be in this thread? (obviously a newbie around here)

They will appear as Stickies in the various forums. Just find, read, play and enjoy!

I did not do the "in honor." Hiope B&B gets credit for my donation. Let me know if I need to do something to fix. Maybe I will respond to e-mail they sent.

How do the contests work exactly??

Thanks

See above!

Top Bottom