What's new

How to: Custom Grundtal Soap Containers With Labels!

Thanks for the images too Bryan! I need to do a bit of shopping to catch up to you in the soap race buddy!

Nice Bryan, and the great thing about the Grundtal is they are stainless still with a magnetic backing that allows you to hang a metal strip on you shave den wall. The Grundtal will just click right onto them. It is pretty cool to have a bunch of shave soaps stuck on your wall without using any shelves.

Thanks for the images too Bryan! I need to do a bit of shopping to catch up to you in the soap race buddy!

You're slacking my friend!!

Not pictured: MdC unscented.

Sadly, I am just finding out a good amount of my collection irritates my skin so I'll be dividing up the lot soon.

I'd love to see some pictures of your results if anyone decides to follow through and use my guide.

Don't be shy!

Wow, that is brilliant. Thank you!

Care to share the .PSD template as well? :001_smile

Is there an easy way to upload the PSD to a site and provide a link? I've already gotten several emails requesting it.

I want to make sure I stay within the Badger and Blade rules and regulations.

Having a nice uniform collection of soaps really makes my day. I know most people won't want to take the time that I have organizing their den but it's worth it!

Very nice!
Still quite new to all this, and buying the refills does seem like a great way to try out new soaps at a decent price.
Thanks a lot.

Would anyone else be interested in a guide on how to label the 1 cup Pyrex / Anchor Hocking bowls with lids? I could create the template and custom labels that would fit in the groove of the lid. I am finding out now if they have the same measurements in the lid.

The same guidelines would apply to those containers but they'd be smaller and would sit on top of the lid.

$image.jpgLike this on a wall!

Update: I have uploaded my Adobe Photoshop template file (.PSD) for those of you who are technologically advanced.

Here is the link: http://jmp.sh/v/mfcUoFiERboUhDwmqUhT

I also added it to my initial post. Thanks again for your support - cast your vote to make this a sticky!

Top Bottom