What's new

How many of you are from Michigan?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Brings a tear to my eye when I hear that song. Man I miss E. Lansing.

When was the last time someone ate at El Azteco?

Mike:
Ya know....in all my years...I never ate at El Azteco...Taco Bell was the 'thing' back then :001_rolle

I'm listening to 'Shadows' and our 'Fight Song' right now on YouTube & even I am getting a little 'misty-eyed' :cryin: ...man...those were the 'good ole days'. :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Churchill's is the best one that I know of. Though, I am not sure how good or bad their pricing may be. Anyone else have any ideas?

There is a place in A-Squared, Maison Edwards. It gets good comments, I haven't been there yet,

Mike:
Ya know....in all my years...I never ate at El Azteco...Taco Bell was the 'thing' back then :001_rolle

I'm listening to 'Shadows' and our 'Fight Song' right now on YouTube & even I am getting a little 'misty-eyed' :cryin: ...man...those were the 'good ole days'. :biggrin1:

I remember standing in line at the Taco Bell on Grand River at 1:00 am, buzzed out of my mind, just dying for a taco to make things right.

Now, by 1:00 am, I would of been asleep for 3 hours.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I remember standing in line at the Taco Bell on Grand River at 1:00 am, buzzed out of my mind, just dying for a taco to make things right.

Now, by 1:00 am, I would of been asleep for 3 hours.

Mike:
You too? Man...I fondly remember that Taco Bell (still there too), was 'rocking' most late nights with party-goers 'drunks as Skunks' :a54: (me included), 'stumbling' down Grand River from Dooley's :laugh:

Mike:
You too? Man...I fondly remember that Taco Bell (still there too), was 'rocking' most late nights with party-goers 'drunks as Skunks' :a54: (me included), 'stumbling' down Grand River from Dooley's :laugh:

I frequented Rick's just because my band played there many Friday and Saturday nights.

Taco Bell was like an oasis after a long night.

When did you graduate? I was class of '87

A Squared here, but if necessary, I can represent the whole county of Washtenaw!

Right on! Looks like I have Oakland! Glad to see such a presence on here. I expected there to be quite a bit of folks from here or that have lived here considering there are 15000 members on this board. :lol:

There is a place in A-Squared, Maison Edwards. It gets good comments, I haven't been there yet,

Hmmmmmm. I've heard of them, but have never checked them out. I will have to look into it. Granted, it's 45 minutes away, so it had better be good! :laugh:

yep - born and raised in Detroit - live in sterling heights now;

still go to Vince's Party store on 8 mile for pizza;

Born and raised in Brighton. Lived in A2 for a few years, before moving to Chicago a year ago. I miss BTB and Wings games.

Edit: What the H*ll happened to the Spartans?!

Born and raised in Brighton. Lived in A2 for a few years, before moving to Chicago a year ago. I miss BTB and Wings games.

Edit: What the H*ll happened to the Spartans?!

Awesome! A2 is a nice city to live in. As for the Spartans, all I can say is "wow"!

Born in Bay City, live in the Fenton area. My dad works for one of the Big Three and I plan on following in those footsteps. Sounds like I'm a typical Michigander.

Currently at MSU going for Mechanical Engineering. And Last time I ate at El Az was last semester, and it was still good. Five Guys burgers just opened up here too and they're amazing!

Born in Bay City, live in the Fenton area. My dad works for one of the Big Three and I plan on following in those footsteps. Sounds like I'm a typical Michigander.

Currently at MSU going for Mechanical Engineering. And Last time I ate at El Az was last semester, and it was still good. Five Guys burgers just opened up here too and they're amazing!

That's awesome! Glad to hear it. I am sooooooooo happy to see the Big 3 are coming back! Really, you like 5 Guys that much? I have yet to try it! It sounds like it's so worth it!

Top Bottom