What's new

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Tony and welcome to B&B! Ralf Aust makes a superb straight razor: excellent steel and a lot of attention to details. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. For any help or tip just ask, we are here at your disposal. :001_smile

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Sorry so long but been busy week. This is what I'm starting with and as you can see I dove into Taylor of Old Bond Street in force! Curious to try some other creams/soaps as well but figured I'd start out tried and true as its gets pricey entering this hobby. Picked up the DE pretty quickly with only some minor nicks around the corners of my mouth first few shaves. Have setteled in with Derby blades as they seem to provide the best blend of comfort and closeness of shave for my face. Still struggling with the straight. Stropping is hit or miss and chin is proving to be a long learning curve. But a little classical in the background to calm my ADD and im enjoying it. Got my first slice on accident yesterday. Nice 1/2 diagonal cut across the front of the chin. Bled pretty bad. Clean slice though so hoping no scar. Wasnt even shaving at the time. Had just finished upper lip and leaned in to quick to check in mirror and skimmed my chin as I was moving the straight down and away from my face. Didnt even feel and and barely touched. Man those things are SHARP!

Attachments

• $20150502_172344[1].jpg
    $20150502_172344[1].jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 20
  • $20150502_172647[1].jpg
    $20150502_172647[1].jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
  • $20150502_172630[1].jpg
    $20150502_172630[1].jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 19
I do not think that word means what you think it means......lol. Z Blade and Aldomarino ty for getting my refrence. Its an oldie but one of our favs. Alex forgot to Thank You for showing me how to add the pics.

Top Bottom