What's new

"Have you ever stockpiled a discontinued product?"

I've got 3 or 4 tubes of Toms. I love the stuff.

+1million. I didn't realize it had been discontinued, or I would have stockpiled more than this.

Tom's was a GREAT cream, that was available locally and cheap to boot. Thanks P&G for killing such a wonderful product.

Beerman

Guess I inadvertently stockpiled blades when I bought 200 Perma Sharp Turkish blades. With my Merkur Futur getting 7-8 BBS/DFS shaves with each blade.

Let's see --- 8 into 365 = 45 blades per year = 4+ years. :thumbup1:

And that doesn't take into account the 50 Feathers and 35 Personna Reds (and all the other assorted stuff laying around). :huh:

1kg of P160 here too ... and quite a few pucks of Aramis (crappy soap, but that smell is my "comfort" smell).

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that Irisch Moos was being discontinued, so I picked up a stick. With all the other soaps I use, it should last a while. If I like it (still new to this) I may snag another couple.

Bought a kilo of P.160, and it turned into my #1. I ended up buying two more.

I want to stock up on Floid Blue, but I don't have the funds.

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that Irisch Moos was being discontinued, so I picked up a stick. With all the other soaps I use, it should last a while. If I like it (still new to this) I may snag another couple.

Good soap if you like the lather you get from Tabac then Irisch Moos will be good for you.

I just picked up another spare stick to go with the one I have grated in a bowl in my rotation.

Top Bottom