What's new

Has there been a New Jersey Get Together?

Brianw
Rudy Vey
Dunedinranger
dpm802
dannymayo
craig87c
juban62
ORGANIC MAN
DaveNJ74

FTFY, ORGANIC MAN ... anyone else?

I'll have some Fountain Pens and a few straights... as well as some Simpson brushs ( I want to sell) and some other things....

Updated list

Brianw
Rudy Vey
Dunedinranger
dpm802
dannymayo
craig87c
juban62
ORGANIC MAN
DaveNJ74
njpaddy
gman (?)
Jim

If anyone is coming from Manhattan and wants a lift, I am going to be in Staten Island that day and can meet at the SI Ferry on the SI side.

I'll be calling Martino's on Tuesday to give them a more accurate number of guests. If anyone hasn't RSVP'd yet please do so. I look forward to seeing you all on the 12th.

Is anyone coming from South Jersey (Cherry Hill, 08034)?

I can carry one passenger in my car (no back seat) but I'd prefer to ride with someone else.

I hope at least one of us is bringing a digital camera ... It will be nice to have some visual memories of the event ... and for people in Arizona and whatnot who might be interested in what we (and our geek-gear) look like.

I'm bringing a Saddleback briefcase full of stuff that I'm not taking back with me. You guys better be prepared to take everything!

A word of advice... don't sit tooooo close to Craig, he earned his nickname of inky and his custom title !!!!!!!

Here's my partial list of what I'm bringing for BST purposes:

1 bottle of Bigelow #1200 ASB @ 100%
Futur razor, with box and instructions, leather travel case, 2 packs of Iridium blades.
C&E Pure Travel Brush
1917(?) Gillette razor, cased, with 2 blade dispensers. All pieces are silver-plated.

A couple of my grandfather's straights ... maybe one of you straight-razor experts can clue me on the history and what-not.
My active rotation of brushes. Currently numbered at 6. And that doesn't even include the collectables like LEs and Customs.

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am innocent of all charges leveled against me!

Still remember that inkcident last January in the restaurant where we had a coffee - they had warned me beforehand why they call you Inky.....the waiter was quite helpful with a few extra napkins...Gotta love InkNix (Brian just had bought a tub at Art B's).

Top Bottom