What's new

Multi day usage of single lather?

I have spoon that Baskin Robins 31 Flavor does sample taste in. Seem to be about size of Dry Kidney Bean. It is soap scoop. Seem to work as starting point.

The easiest thing to do with a beard is take a hard soap and swirl it liberally over your cheeks and neck. Some will get on your beard, but just leave it there. Rinse the shaved skin when you're done, but not the beard.
On day two, just wet your beard and rub it. You should be able to make enough lather for a second shave.
Follow me for more helpful tips!

The easiest thing to do with a beard is take a hard soap and swirl it liberally over your cheeks and neck. Some will get on your beard, but just leave it there. Rinse the shaved skin when you're done, but not the beard.
On day two, just wet your beard and rub it. You should be able to make enough lather for a second shave.
Follow me for more helpful tips!
I am, of course, mostly joking here but I do have a beard and I do take a scrap of soap to my face to build a lather. It's pretty hard to rinse, so I just relather for second and third passes from what's left in the beard.

Top Bottom