What's new

GRUME-friendly PIF: APSC G5C Brush (ends 7/25)

To enter this PIF:
  1. State that you're "in"
  2. Pledge to start a PIF thread of your own if you win, giving away something of equal or greater value
Sorry it said Pledge to start a pif, not immediately start a new pif, semantics are fun! In any case, I'm still in and will still pif said brush AND a sample of Proraso red shave cream The old formula! my PIF will also have blackjack and hookers! I'll just run the Pif a month plenty of time to use it and sterilize and repack it and get lots of pifees! I'll even PLEDGE to go cover 50% of the shipping for non CONUS in my pif and maybe pif this brush outta the US!! please free skip me in the drawing if you want.

Sorry it said Pledge to start a pif, not immediately start a new pif, semantics are fun! In any case, I'm still in and will still pif said brush AND a sample of Proraso red shave cream The old formula! my PIF will also have blackjack and hookers! I'll just run the Pif a month plenty of time to use it and sterilize and repack it and get lots of pifees! I'll even PLEDGE to go cover 50% of the shipping for non CONUS in my pif and maybe pif this brush outta the US!! please free skip me in the drawing if you want.
I feel like you’re willfully missing the point, but after that fine display of semantic gymnastics, you’re definitely in!

RNGesus says Entrant #1 wins the PIF. That's you, @Jayson74!

1690389428747.png

PM inbound. Congrats! :a17:

Thanks to the rest of you for participating. I hope this encourages you to set up a PIF of your own. :)

Top Bottom