What's new

GRUME-friendly PIF: APSC G5C Brush (ends 7/25)

[My apologies to those hereby excluded, but this is North America-only.]

This PIF is open to all (in North America), including GRUME participants, because there's a small catch. More on that later. :)

Through the great generosity of @tjsgarden, I've been able to try this APShaveco G5C 26mm synthetic fan knot "Lemon Drop" brush for a while. However, I have plenty of brushes and this one deserves a place of prominence in someone (else's) den. After discussion with John, we decided it was a fine candidate for a PIF.

1689783776852.png

To enter this PIF:
  1. State that you're "in"
  2. Pledge to start a PIF thread of your own if you win, giving away something of equal or greater value
#2 is why this is okay for GRUME participants. We try to keep from acquiring stuff, so this would be a "one in, one (or more) out" situation, maintaining balance.

Entries must be posted by EOD on the 25th of this month. The winner will be announced on/around the 26th of this month. The brush will be shipped once the winner has posted their own PIF thread.

Good luck! And, hey, even if you don't win, you can consider this as a hint to thin your own den. ;)

Last edited:
@FoolishMortal is this going to be USA only or open to all.
Curious as if open to all I will get started putting something together. I am in Canada and dont have a problem shipping outside of Canada.

Be well
Jay

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Gorgeous looking brush (and I do need to start a PIF), but I am all brushed up and I can't justify adding a single new one to the den.
I am also besotted (a new werd for me! SO HAPPY!) with brushes. I'm not sure what besotted means, in all honesty; I mostly like the way that werd tastes, so I am a fraud, and do not deserve such an absolutely beautiful brush!

I really wish I was deserving, because I could see myself sleeping with that brush under my pillow! Brush Blessings to All,

Dave, the Tanned Farmer

I'm in
I'd probably Pif this brush I love the handle but 26mm maybe too big, but I'd love to try the g5c, if it's a keeper I've got soaps that need go

I'm in
I'd probably Pif this brush I love the handle but 26mm maybe too big, but I'd love to try the g5c, if it's a keeper I've got soaps that need go
If you win, you post a PIF of equal/greater value, and then I send the brush. Whether or not you keep the brush is irrelevant. :)

So, with that in mind...in or out? :a18:

Top Bottom