What's new

GEM SE PTFE coated group buy - raise your hand if interested

I just double checked this list, if something isn't right please speak up. I am assuming that everyone on this list is committed.

1. relaxandshave – 4
2. gaj90027 – 1
3. michiganlover – 1
4. rvmx – 1
5. Soopercat – 1
6. Balthier – 1
7. Balto – 1
8. brianw – 2
9. Bit2 – 2
10. mark mw – 1
11. Mr. O – 2
12. Maul555 – 2
13. OV1kenobi – 1
14. jmit – 1
15. rummwa – 1
16. K.T. – 1
17. D.Irving79 – 1
18. ambrose – 1
19. Lucky11453 – 1
20. JJMontague – 1
21. roffles – 1
22. DunEdinRanger – 2
23. Sailorman – 1
24. Veritas II – 2
25. shamus -1
26. Rexall - 1
27. BroJohn -1
28. ohpaulpleasetop - 2
29. heck - 2

Total – 39

That leaves 11 beautiful boxes of fine PTFE coated GEM blades left up for grabs. They could be yours, get em before they're gone!!!
------

BTW; I believe it is all but certain that it is slightly less than 20 bucks per carton with shipping, someone please correct me if I am wrong, Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take a carton of 100.

I'm sorry, but I believe that BST rules apply here and you must have a minimum post count and length of time on the board before you can opt in.

------

Can we get some sort of official word from a mod reguarding this thread?

I just double checked this list, if something isn't right please speak up. I am assuming that everyone on this list is committed.

1. relaxandshave – 4
2. gaj90027 – 1
3. michiganlover – 1
4. rvmx – 1
5. Soopercat – 1
6. Balthier – 1
7. Balto – 1
8. brianw – 2
9. Bit2 – 2
10. mark mw – 1
11. Mr. O – 2
12. Maul555 – 2
13. OV1kenobi – 1
14. jmit – 1
15. rummwa – 1
16. K.T. – 1
17. D.Irving79 – 1
18. ambrose – 1
19. Lucky11453 – 1
20. JJMontague – 1
21. roffles – 1
22. DunEdinRanger – 2
23. Sailorman – 1
24. Veritas II – 2
25. shamus -1
26. Rexall - 1
27. BroJohn -1
28. ohpaulpleasetop - 2
29. heck - 2
30. Homebrew - 1
31. cmiwa - 1

Total – 41

I corrected some bad math and added the latest except for ferroburak. NOW there are 9 boxes left. Ferro, Contact relaxandshave and see if he can ship to you.

1. relaxandshave – 4
2. gaj90027 – 1
3. michiganlover – 1
4. rvmx – 1
5. Soopercat – 1
6. Balthier – 1
7. Balto – 1
8. brianw – 2
9. Bit2 – 2
10. mark mw – 1
11. Mr. O – 2
12. Maul555 – 2
13. OV1kenobi – 1
14. jmit – 1
15. rummwa – 1
16. K.T. – 1
17. D.Irving79 – 1
18. JJMontague – 1
19. roffles – 1
20. DunEdinRanger – 2
21. Sailorman – 1
22. Veritas II – 2
23. shamus -1
24. Rexall - 1
25. BroJohn -1
26. ohpaulpleasetop - 2
27. heck - 2
28. Homebrew - 1
29. cmiwa - 1
30. Absinthesis

Total – 40

I corrected some bad math and added the latest except for ferroburak. NOW there are 9 boxes left. Ferro, Contact relaxandshave and see if he can ship to you.
Sorry for the delay in postings. It's been a busy last 7 days. The numbers have been redone. There are now 40 accounted for. Gentlemen, I am still waiting to hear back from the mods regarding the approval of this group buy. The hesitation appears to be the fact I'm a new member. I have tried to put there minds at ease and provide proof I'm not going to run off with anyones money :001_smile The mods are very busy themselves as I haven't heard anything as yet. Is there anyone else with a higher post count and longer standing in the community who would like to take this over if it would put the mods at ease?

To the gentlemen from Turkey...you're the second to ask about international shipping. The cost of shipping abroad is higher. According to the shipping cost estimator link posted earlier, shipping to Turkey using the SMALL flat rate box is $13.45. A member from Sweden remarked that even with the higher shipping rate, the blades were still cheaper than buying locally. Kinda like those of us in the U.S. wanting Tabac and paying an arm and a leg but those overseas buy it for next to nothing.

Sorry for the delay in postings. It's been a busy last 7 days. The numbers have been redone. There are now 40 accounted for. Gentlemen, I am still waiting to hear back from the mods regarding the approval of this group buy. The hesitation appears to be the fact I'm a new member. I have tried to put there minds at ease and provide proof I'm not going to run off with anyones money :001_smile The mods are very busy themselves as I haven't heard anything as yet. Is there anyone else with a higher post count and longer standing in the community who would like to take this over if it would put the mods at ease?

To the gentlemen from Turkey...you're the second to ask about international shipping. The cost of shipping abroad is higher. According to the shipping cost estimator link posted earlier, shipping to Turkey using the SMALL flat rate box is $13.45. A member from Sweden remarked that even with the higher shipping rate, the blades were still cheaper than buying locally. Kinda like those of us in the U.S. wanting Tabac and paying an arm and a leg but those overseas buy it for next to nothing.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. If you can give me a weight estimate I will figure out if First Class is more reasonable than Priority Mail.

Gents, I just wanted to throw out this reminder from the B&B Terms of Usage Agreement:

7. Any proposed “group buys” must be brought to the attention of the moderator team for approval prior to the posting of any such proposed endeavor.

Has this been run through a member of the Mod Team? I don't remember reading anything on it. If it has please continue, if not whomever will be running this should it go forward needs to contact the moderator team.

Thanks fellas! :thumbup1:

Gents, I just wanted to throw out this reminder from the B&B Terms of Usage Agreement:

7. Any proposed “group buys” must be brought to the attention of the moderator team for approval prior to the posting of any such proposed endeavor.

Has this been run through a member of the Mod Team? I don't remember reading anything on it. If it has please continue, if not whomever will be running this should it go forward needs to contact the moderator team.

Thanks fellas! :thumbup1:
Rob, welcome to the thread! As stated in the first post, mods have been contacted. The request has been pending for weeks. I'm eagerly awaiting a reply from thirdeye or Gruder.

ferroburak, sorry, I only have a 10 pack of these blades. I'm sure another member will post the weight from their box.

Last edited:
Rob, welcome to the thread! As stated in the first post, mods have been contacted. The request has been pending for weeks. I'm eagerly awaiting a reply from thirdeye or Gruder.

ferroburak, sorry, I only have a 10 pack of these blades. I'm sure another member will post the weight from their box.

Thanks for the clarification. I know that both Ray and Chad have been very busy so that may explain why you haven't heard back. Thanks for replying and PMing Gruder as well. We'll get back to you via PM.

Top Bottom