What's new

Facial Moisturizer

I like King of Shaves moisturiser, it also contains SPF 8 for sun protection. Unscented and contains aloe.

This may be a bit of an odd question, but can it be used everywhere on the face, besides the areas shaven?

Absolutely Great stuff and after it is applied, you cannot even tell it is there (except that your face is super soft). Nivea is one of the best for the money.

CeraVe lotion for the face. 12 dollars for 12 ounces at CVS - cheaper at Walmart. It's intended for the full body but I confine its use to my face. It's fragrance- and color-free, is exceedingly moisturizing and absorbs to the point that there is absolutely no residue.

It is a rare find and I cannot speak more positively about it.

For the body I use Queene Helene's Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion; it works beautifully, costs less than 2 at Walmart.

I use Nivea Balancing Moisterizer for Normal to Oily skin. Among the ingredients is tapioca starch, which helps absorb excess oil and helps eliminate shine. Strangely, it's no longer listed on their web site. :(

The Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion with SPF 15 (I think it's 15) is really good stuff for both after-shave and for the whole face.

I recently repurchased a tube of MaleFace moisturizer from Charles @ QED. I ran out about 5 months ago, and now that I'm using it I forgot what a great moisturizer it was.

Note: I use it as a moisturizer, not as an ASB. I have ASBs like Nivea, Gentleman's Refinery, and Feather. MaleFace is not an ASB, and I use it after I wash my face but don't shave.

surprisingly Every Man Jack's post shave lotion is relatively good for it's affordable price tag...I have used it after I rinse my face and it seems to absorb well and is scentless so my T&H aftershave smells as it should...which is AWESOME...

but yah, I use it with moderate to great results and I can't recall thinking...'man, this crap leaves me oily'...so YMMV

Baxter of California OIL FREE MOISTURIZER, has done me well.

I love that stuff. I just ran out and I am thinking of purchasing something else just to try something different.

Anyon know of a super light weight oil free moisturizer that will not cause breaks outs and that is not super expensive?

Top Bottom