What's new

Everyday Moisturiser

SWMBO got me using a neutrogena moisturizer when I have dry skin. Although it is a quality product Ill definitely be watching this thread for a true men's option.

I tried Pre de Provence balm with Argan oil and like it. So I went to 100% Argan. I love it, it's not greasy at all, and the natural nutty scent is terrific. Also read the Argan tree was endangered in the Middle East. The current fad has created an explosion of tree plantings. So in this case, popularity is actually saving a species. The oil is also nourishing for your hair.

Legion

Staff member
Lacura Aqua-depot. You can buy it from Aldi here. I've been told by people who know about these things (women) that Lacura is a top shelf product that out performs moisturisers ten times the price. Who am I to argue?

I know its marketed for women, but I have very dry skin and my wife gave me a sample of Clinique Moisture Surge. It is fantastic stuff. Better than a prescription my doctor gave me. Its a touch expensive but if you have dry flakey skin it is an answer.

Directly after shaving I typically apply pure aloe vera. Closes the pores and adds moisture. Then its either Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
or raw shea butter.

Hey all!

Been Lurking for a while and decided to join! :blush:

What do people recommend for a good everyday moisturiser between shaves?

I have sensitive skin and leave a 2 day gap between shaves. Im using Proraso Senisitve for pre shave and Trumpers Lime Skin food for post.

Not really keen on using my good stuff for non shave days as thats part of the fun! :straight:

Also, please bear in mind im from the UK. We dont have half the good stuff that you guys can get from the US! :angry:

Thanks, Danny

Love the Proraso Sensative. I want to find another great one for sensative skin, but that has a nice scent = hard to find .

C.O. Bigelow All-in-One Protective Day Lotion SPF 25

$face-co-bigelow_300.jpg

anyone tried it?

general Moisturizer easy one for me co bigelow mens white elixer smells great and is a very light lotion that dries without being at all greasy. for the face a love the dolerma and or primalan from fendrihan awesome stuff.

I'm in the UK and I would suggest we have as good if not greater choice of products here, you need to try harder;)

Last edited:
I use Men-U Moisturiser daily and as part of my post shave routine. It's awesome.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 83
First off, welcome! I've been using Zirh Protect face conditioner lately and seems to do a pretty good job during this pretty fierce winter we are having here in Chicago.

I'd also recommend Jack Black's Double-Duty Face Moisturizer as well. Been using it for several years and does a great job.

$untitled.png$Jack Black.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom