What's new

Do you wash your face twice a day?

Being half-Lebanese, my facial skin is very oily year-round. I wash my face morning and night and mid-day if I've gone to the gym. A few weeks ago I switched over to Cetaphil as I've come to realize through this forum that less so often is more. My complexion has definately seen an improvement as a result of this, however I feel that there's still a little room for improvement. Would anyone recommend using that french green clay once a week? I've been toying with the idea for a while now, but haven't had the disposable income to place an order yet.

Absolutely! You really don't have to buy the expensive masks either.. these have been custom blended to add fragrance and fancy ingredients... but you can buy a pound of french green clay for about $10 on ebay and then just add water and make your own inexpensive mask when you want and need it.. The clay will balance your skin and remove toxins while adding wonderful minerals... Go for it! I have oily skin too.... :smile:

Edit.. here is a nice page with info on French Green Clay... http://www.scent-by-nature.co.uk/greenclay.htm I will see if I can find anything else for you...

here you go... http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/french-green-clay.php this is a wonderful site to buy the clay from too... one of my favorites!

Would anyone recommend using that french green clay once a week?

Oh absolutely the stuff is fantastic. Send me a PM, and I'll put some in a ziploc and mail a bit to you so you can try it out. You won't have any of the Da Vinci Water (unless you already have some) but bottled should be just fine or tap if you've got good tap.

I've got the QED stuff, $9 bucks for a pound and it's great. And it will last you years, easily.

Two times with acne soap.then I apply acne medication.
So morning and night.
Iam thinking of doing it three times but Idk if iam going to be killing it.I was thinking when I get home from school or once I start working out once Iam done working out.

Top Bottom