What's new

Czech & Speake samples are in!

All you lucky guys. No more samples for now. From C&S website:
"We're sorry! Due to exceptional demand for free aromatic samples, our website is experiencing very high traffic. Because of this, we've had to temporarily suspend the registration page while we work on a solution."

R

rum

Wasn't really expecting anything from C&S, but I got the scent library this morning through my letter box. All 9 of them in very slick wrapping and packaging alike.

Can't remember even when I ordered the sample pack, though I suspect it must have been before the summer, when I was craving their No 88 soap.

I have a 100ml bottle of the Neroli somewhere that I'm giving as a Christmas gift to someone - an authentic and longer-than-most lasting scent. I think the F&M one isn't too bad either but I still have the whole lot to go through which should take me all the way to Christmas!

Surprised to find a small box in the mail this evening... It appears my samples had a stay with customs and border protection before making their way to me. Luckily all seems to be relatively intact... I'm looking forward to giving these a go!

Got mine today - ordered back in the summer. Just tried the 88.

Not sure what to think. Reminds me of incense.

Wow, I had all but given up on getting my samples. I honestly can't remember when I requested them, but on my way in from a nice Christmas Eve dinner, here sits a small box with stamps bearing the likeness of the Queen. After about 30 seconds of complete and total confusion I thought, "No way! My samples?" Sure enough, I opened the box and looking back at me is 9 vials of magic juice! Can't wait to dig in. And for all you guys who don't think you like the 88, go ahead and send them all my way:wink2:

OK guys, I did a little email recon and found my samples request confirmation message sent 7-23. I hope you guys see, and smell, your samples soon.

D

doleeo

I made a request to get some samples on May 1st.

Today I found a package from Royal Mail in the mailbox.

Low and behold, it was my Czech and Speake samples! I'm excited to give them a try!

I don't even remember when I ordered them, but they showed up today! At first I thought, did I make a sample trade with someone and forget to send mine out or something? No return address... Royal mail stamps... weird, flat box...

Excellent presentation, and I'm sure everyone else that got them will agree with me.

By now, I had tried everything except for Mimosa, Rose, and Dark Rose. But now I have some extra share-ables and trade-ables! Can't complain!

Wow! I got my backlog of mail delivered after a holiday mail-hold, and lo and behold, I got some C&S samples...

Funny thing is, I already got mine when I originated this thread and now I have two complete sets. Look for a PIF shortly to someone who has given up or has never ordered any.

:tongue_sm

it was curious becuase i asked for samples around 6 months ago, and they sent them, and i wasnt expecting any more, but suddently a few days before xmas, a chrismas greeting from C&S and 3 samples, Cuba, Neroli and 88,

What a birthday surprise. I open up my mailbox and my C&S samples have arrived after waiting more than 6 months. 9 Total:

No. 88
Oxford & Cambridge
Cuba
Fankincese & Myrrh
Nero
Paradise
Mimosa
Rose
Dark Rose

Just tried the Cuba. I hate to say this after waiting 6 months for these samples, but C&S Cuba smells like a dirty grandma.

Ordered my samples on December 11 and they arrived today. Unfortunately, I've got a cold and can't smell :-(

Top Bottom