What's new

Costco's 'Kirkland' brand

the Wife and I just picked up a pair of gel pillow for ten bucks on a whim. She has a bad neck and we figured why not for that price. 1 week later I went back and we bought the same pillows for the whole house and several others as gifts. My travel backpack is an Ogio for work and cost $100 yet I seen them at costco for $35.
I can’t say that the dress shirts are my favorite, nor are they awful, I just think they’re OK but nowhere near Polo or Brooks Brothers. Granted they’re $20 but a coupon at an outlet can fetch you something way better for a few bucks more.

I like Costco, mainly for the food. The only clothes I buy from Costco are their merino wool, thick socks, four pairs for twelve bucks... and their dressy Khaki Chinos, lined and extremely well made for thirty bucks. These put Dockers to shame! For my money, Costco rocks!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Every winter, my Costco would stock longsleeved merino "cloudveil" t-shirts for $20 or so ... and I'd always get one or two. Not this season ... bummer!! They're great!

Top Bottom