What's new

Cooler Heads...

:confused:

I must be totally lost-not an unusual occurrence for me- because all I see on this forum are threads about cheap suits, a couple guys who post a lot, another couple guys who grow hair faster than monkeys (for Dom/monkey reference :thumbsup:) and affordable shave cream. All fairly benign subjects that should cause little angst.

Now if we're talking the Barbershop...well that place is a turkeyshoot.

The pancake is evil and will ruin western civilisation. There obviously needs to be a waffle on the bunny's head, and anyone who doesn't see that is an absolute ...

... oh, sorry. *deep breath*

You darn waffle-loving wompeters, foma and cranfaloons really get my goat! There can be only pancakes!

:confused:

I must be totally lost-not an unusual occurrence for me- because all I see on this forum are threads about cheap suits, a couple guys who post a lot, another couple guys who grow hair faster than monkeys (for Dom/monkey reference :thumbsup:) and affordable shave cream. All fairly benign subjects that should cause little angst.

Now if we're talking the Barbershop...well that place is a turkeyshoot.

You blinked and missed what happened. Be glad that you did.

What in the World Were We Wondering When We Went Wround Whe Web Wasking Wuestions Wabout Wetshaving Wand Wending Wup Where?

:tongue_sm

I thing I got my tang tongueled up

...need to prevail around here. The mods have been getting a bunch of bad post reports and it's pretty out of character for this forum.

We're on the cusp of a weekend, relax!!

I couldn't agree with this more. I was pointed to B&B from another forum. I was immediately impressed with the quality of character and the quantity of good information.

I got sucked into "that post" for a brief moment and ultimately elected (pun intended) to delete my previous responses to that thread and bow out. This place should remain a place to help noobs like myself. B&B is a great site, but unfortunately like anything on the internet it is susceptible to turds.

This is a great sight and most are a great bunch of people. Thanks again to all at B&B

Top Bottom