What's new

BRUSH STAND for MULTIPLR BRUSHES

Hello All, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I cannot fing anything dealing with Multiple brushes.. Does anyone know where to buy a Stand for multiple Brushes. Something in wood, that will hold 4 brushes, maybe more.. I'm thinking I might have to make my own, but finish work and myself don't get along to well.. Thanks

Last edited:
Just stand them up on the handle...no need for a stand, unless you just like to use a stand, of course.

I've read somewhere that it's not good to store them Standing Up. Gravity I guess, not sure. I do have 1 stand that came with a brush that I ordered. I just use that to let whichever brush I used in the morning dry. But it would be nice, as well as look nice, to have a stand for all on the bathroom counter.. I'm trying to win a little battle with the wife for real estate on the counter. She's tough opposition though. Custer, had nothing on her!!

An old revolving rubber stamp holder (check ebay) makes a great multi brush holder. They come in many sizes. You can display lots of small to medium brushes in a limited space.

The bathroom vanity provides plenty of space for multiple brushes to dry (standing on their handles)! There is no empirical evidence to suggest that either method of drying (upright or upside down) is superior, so it comes down to aesthetics. Haven't read all the posts so sorry if I'm duplicating, but Em's Place has multiple brush holders, but that custom by "somebody" has got to be the nicest storage option I've ever seen! Maybe he'll take commissions?

Top Bottom