What's new

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is easily one of my favorite shows, and last night's was truly phenomenal. Just some superb acting all around (Aaron Paul should win an Emmy for last night's performance) and a positively gripping story. Good to see yet another fan on the board!

They did not waste any time jumping right into Season 2. This might be the most intense season of a show I have seen in a long time. I thought Season 1 got progressively crazy, but clearly this one is going to have it beat. A truly incredible show about...meth. Never thought I would a show about the subject matter so gripping and sometimes so darkly funny.

I love the show, the only one I make sure to never miss. I just read that it is being picked up for a third season. One of the best written shows of late.

Going to re-bump and say that I totally concur (and downloaded that song that was playing during it). It's on in an hour and a half...can't wait that long.

Just when I thought this season couldn't get any better, tonight went to whole different level. My heart is still pounding. I love this show.

Just when I thought this season couldn't get any better, tonight went to whole different level. My heart is still pounding. I love this show.

Next week's is going to be gripping as hell. It didn't look from the "next week on Breaking Bad" that Walt makes it to the truck stop with the meth. But I'm still pulling for him. :wink:

Next week's is going to be gripping as hell. It didn't look from the "next week on Breaking Bad" that Walt makes it to the truck stop with the meth. But I'm still pulling for him. :wink:

If he doesn't make it to the truck stop and, as we know from the preview, he misses his baby's birth, there is going to be hell to pay by the season finale. Although, one plotline I'm waiting to see them tie up is whether Hank is going to have a complete meltdown.

Top Bottom