What's new

Ban the user above you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I
1698653893275.png
myself because Rambo does indeed drives better than me (my insurance company just dropped me). :letterk1:

1698653367616.gif
“I’m not a bad driver, I’m just really good at avoiding traffic cones.” Author/Driver Unknown

The Count is banned because they never mentioned which Gibson sauces would be good to order in another post (and don't just say "all of them"; there are a bunch of different options!

Cleanshaved is banned because I have no shame. You clearly haven't seen me eat a custard pie. It's . . . let's just say the Hague wasn't very happy with me.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
1698362309769.gif
Guardian of the Grill is banned because if the Hague was impressed...you should at least start a;

proxy.php
"I have no shame" Club or at least something forth-wit in the Clubs and Brotherhoods Sub-forum.

Last edited:
The Count is banned because I lack the energy and motivation to make a "Club of No Shame" Club. Also, we had a power outage last night and one of the darn smoke detectors keeps chirping. I really don't understand how they can't make a smoke detector that 1) stops chirping when you replace the battery and 2) has a button to silence chirping for 8 hours so you can sleep.

Frankly, I am banning the Count again because I'm convinced that they are behind annoying smoke detectors.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Mark is banned because I for one (among many), 'loath' the sound of the 2am chirps (and we're all guilty of lying in bed [real quiet like], hoping it will 'miraculously' stop)...so its hardly me to blame.
:lol:

proxy.php
"Our smoke alarms also protects us from comfortable hot showers". CBJ

The Count of Merkur is banned as my first summer job was at a Ford/Mercury/MERKUR dealer and I didn’t need those memories brought back by your user name.

I picked Merkur as my sales focus and was fired as sales weren’t stellar. Merkurs didn’t sell. Shocker!

That was over 30 years ago and I thought I was over it. Back to therapy for me. Thanks @The Count of Merkur Cristo . 😭

P.s.the XR4Ti was meh, but the Scorpio was a cool car!

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Permanent Ink is
proxy.php
because I had no 'pun intended' in regard to my Username and any association (I deny it), with the brand that was marketed by the Lincoln-Mercury division of Ford Motor Company from 1985 to 1989. 🚗
BTW...for a while there...you were 'between the pipes' per say...and for a longgg time I was too (now, both hips :a46: replaced).
proxy.php
1700385149552.jpeg

full
"If you're [not] thinking three or four or five plays ahead, you're not [goaltending]". Glenn 'Mr. Goalie' Hall

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The Count of Merkur is banned as my first summer job was at a Ford/Mercury/MERKUR dealer and I didn’t need those memories brought back by your user name.

I picked Merkur as my sales focus and was fired as sales weren’t stellar. Merkurs didn’t sell. Shocker!

That was over 30 years ago and I thought I was over it. Back to therapy for me. Thanks @The Count of Merkur Cristo . 😭

P.s.the XR4Ti was meh, but the Scorpio was a cool car!
Sharpie (the Pen), is Banned - 2.png because he might of 'mis-stated' ("Merkurs didn’t sell")...., but this Merkur was / is a classic.

1700765212700.jpeg

"Imagine yourself in a Mercury (Merkur), now". Mercury Slogan

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The Count is banned because I don't understand hockey
Sayyyy what?
proxy.php

I gotta ban ya because;

I was under the impression they play a lot of hockey up in you're1700969376824.png.

proxy.php
“Hockey...The Coolest Game [in the Evergreen State...Release the Kraken
1700971263723.png
”]!! National Hockey League (NHL), Official Slogan

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hibachi banned Ban-Free Card.JPG because even though "Except for hairballs. And meow, incessantly for food. And shedding"...cats still 'rule'!
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." James Herriot

The count is banned for mentioning the veterinary in front of our feline friends 🤷‍♂️ 🙁
On the upside, Father Christmas came 🎁 and was given a warm welcome 🥧 🍷 by the management and staff ⬇️ at the 🐈 🏠 here in Cheshire 🥰 🐈 🎄 🎅🏼

Attachments

• 7D85A485-B430-423C-9FAE-8C51C6BFB66E-15708-0000019B4A89A9C2.jpg
    7D85A485-B430-423C-9FAE-8C51C6BFB66E-15708-0000019B4A89A9C2.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom