What's new

Ban the user above you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ankerwycke (Yew...
proxy.php
), is double banned because I bet he didn't know;

a) The canine in his avatar is getting the best of the plucky lad.🐕

b) Me thinks His username could be confused with 'The magical 2,500-year-old Surrey tree'. 🌳

proxy.php
"If we stop banning now—well…that's over half our market". CBJ

Last edited:
Razorboi is banned because I couldn't understand most of the above post. It looks like English . . . but appearances can be deceiving
Tipsy-Yakity-Yak is banned for appearing to be deceived.
If it walks like English and talks like English but you still haven't the foggiest...It definitely be English!

Razorboi is banned for confusing languages with gait patterns. The only "English" walk is the Ministry of Silly Walks, but that's specific to Monty Python and not widespread in the British Isles. Thankfully . . .

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Yak Shaving Day.png ShavinYaki (mind you old chap), is banned in failing to mention the 'connection' between Monty Python, the "The Holy Grail" and English walking in one silly setting. :wink:

1697492851867.png "There are worse crimes than [being banned]. One of them is not [reacting to] them". Joseph Brodsky

Last edited:
Rubyermariner and the Countess of Mercury Disco are banned for blaspheming our Holy Python and digressing from the recitation of to-day's Mass:
The Bishop: "It is an ex-parrot."
Congregants' response: "It has ceased to be."
Amen.

Razorboi is banned because I am now imagining a large constrictor snake with a bishop's mitre on its head. There's your Holy Python . . .

Top Bottom