In the box...

Chrome brush and razor stand
QED West Point bar soap
QED Ellis bar soap
QED Casablanca bar soap
QED Patchouli/Tea Tree/Peppermint shave stick
QED Original AS Conditioner
Futur razor leather pouch

Also received half a pillar of some UK Wilkersons.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Thanks to Mr Braddick & Mr Cox I now have some new Creams and Soaps to try as a result of trading razors for lather producing agents! Thanks Guys!

proxy.php

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Edwin Jagger Medium Silvertip Faux Horn and Pecksniffs samples I received yesterday. First pic of brush is out of the box, 2nd pic is after a quick swirl with some C&E Sandalwood cream ( I should've shaved!). The faux horn is really nice.

Restocked on Cremo Cream and got a bottle of Bay Rum w/lime from Classic. 6 pack of Honeybee's soaps and a sampler of soap in a tube from Mama Bear.

Edwin Jagger Medium Silvertip Faux Horn and Pecksniffs samples I received yesterday. First pic of brush is out of the box, 2nd pic is after a quick swirl with some C&E Sandalwood cream ( I should've shaved!). The faux horn is really nice.

I love your new brush Johnnie, Very Nice :smile: Yours too Clint :)

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I love your new brush Johnnie, Very Nice :smile: Yours too Clint :)
Thanks Neale. Used it yesterday for the first time and it was everything I hoped for and even more. Also nice, was the fact that I got it utilizing the March Madness sale at TESC.

I've had a bit of fun cologne shopping over the last week.

full

I've had the Trumper's Eucris for a little over a week now. Today I picked up Bijan by Bijan and two scents by Cuba - Paris and Gray. The Cuba colognes have some very cool packaging. The bottle is brown, textured glass that looks like a cigar and the bottle fits into a slightly larger than normal aluminum cigar tube. They are economy priced colognes but smell nice to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care pack from SCS

Orphan Shaving Soap (smells like soap...)
Samples of:
Very V SC
Savory Rose SC
Fairway SC
New Spice Body Lotion

The body lotion has the statying power of an EdT :001_tt1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom