What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 19 - Sunday March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am skeptical about eBay lots I have over paid more then once. But this one made up for it $75 I am pretty sure all are NOS.
All the razors came in original boxes with instructions the old Gillette instructions I have never seen before there like little books. and the blade backs are all unopened
Gillette Silver Old Type Standard in Silver Case and it came it a Blue satchel I never new that.
Gillette New Tuck away Silver Case and Came in a white satchel
Gillette 58 TV SS
Gillette New the blade pack in this is a little 2 pack
4 Gem Minute Man these come in a real funky metal case holder
2 Gold (Brass) Ever Ready
4 Brushes Never used the one is some kind of Hair for sure the white ones I do not know what the are made of show a little mark here or there on the handles but pretty much mint unused.
Kriss Kross 1920
2 Little containers have no ideas what there for.
4 Boxes Gillette 3 hole Blades
5 Boxes Gillette Blues
Misc open blades
I would be very grateful if someone could help me with the non Gillette razors and the Brushes. I would like to determine some type of value for selling. I have know clue. Many Thanks in advance if you can help!!!

View attachment 6316

View attachment 6317

View attachment 6318

View attachment 6319

from AOS, a tub of sandalwood cream, and a tub of lavender cream. I sure hope they don't wreak havoc with my skin!
Peter

I am skeptical about eBay lots I have over paid more then once. But this one made up for it $75 I am pretty sure all are NOS.

What a great purchase. Wish I could help with valuing. When you settle on a price, I might be interested in one or more items.

What a great purchase. Wish I could help with valuing. When you settle on a price, I might be interested in one or more items.

I will drop them on here first everything is going but the Gillettes? As soon as I figure out a fair value. This is some nice stuff.

Finally!!! I scored a Super Speed. A 1954 3rd quarter version to be exact. I can't wait to shave with it in the morning.

Mitchell's wool fat shaving soap. COWSBC group buy.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more old-school Brit stuff:

-bar of Bronnley English Fern bath soap
-large tub (250 ml :biggrin: ) British-made brylcreem classic :cool:

A TOBS S40 silvertip brush
2x 200ml Sandalwood bath and shower gel
A Luxury sandalwood shave stick
2x Luxury Sandalwood bath soaps
Victorian lime#74 aftershave and cologne
Mr Taylor's aftershave and cologne
Sandalwood aftershave and cologne
Sandalwood talcum powder
Sandalwood shaving soap refill
Tub of Sandalwood shaving cream
Tub of Lime and Lemon shaving cream

and errrrrr that's it i think :eek:

Should keep me going for a day or two:biggrin1:

A TOBS S40 silvertip brush
2x 200ml Sandalwood bath and shower gel
A Luxury sandalwood shave stick
2x Luxury Sandalwood bath soaps
Victorian lime#74 aftershave and cologne
Mr Taylor's aftershave and cologne
Sandalwood aftershave and cologne
Sandalwood talcum powder
Sandalwood shaving soap refill
Tub of Sandalwood shaving cream
Tub of Lime and Lemon shaving cream

and errrrrr that's it i think :eek:

Should keep me going for a day or two:biggrin1:

You should have picked up a tub of Mr. Taylors shaving cream while you were at it. :biggrin:

You should have picked up a tub of Mr. Taylors shaving cream while you were at it. :biggrin:

DAMN! your absolutely right,the thing is, you go into the wonderful shop and everything in it seems to whisper to you, "BUY ME" and you walk up and down the offerings like a kid in a toy store, only when somebody say's, " you should have got ...... that you think, why didn't I go more slowly or write a list out.

full

I took advantage of Vintage blades clearance sale on Taylor shave cream tubes!
Sandalwood (tube)
St.James (tube)
Lavender (tub)

I called Jim to ask him a question and he said he would include a couple of samples for me.
They include
Rose
Eton Collage
Avocado.
I love the fragrance of everyone of them.
Thanks Jim! This is only my third order with him, but I know it will NOT be my last!
He told me he will be carrying Floris and D.R.Harris soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN! your absolutely right,the thing is, you go into the wonderful shop and everything in it seems to whisper to you, "BUY ME" and you walk up and down the offerings like a kid in a toy store, only when somebody say's, " you should have got ...... that you think, why didn't I go more slowly or write a list out.

Well I guess it is just an excuse to go back again at some point. You are lucky you have the opportunity to walk right into a shop like that.

Well I guess it is just an excuse to go back again at some point. You are lucky you have the opportunity to walk right into a shop like that.

Bob
Taylor's is one of the best shops to go in if you want to go back in time, I think the lovely smells in the shop are now soaked into the walls, like Trumpers and Truefitt&Hill they are emporiums that delight the eyes and arouse the senses and EMPTY your wallets!!!! :biggrin1:

Shaving Soap:
1 Sandalwood
1 Vetiver
1 Wild Orange
Bath Soaps:
1 Chocolate Bar
1 Ranger
1 Lindy
1 Casablanca

Where to begin:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.