What's new

Acquisitions December 18 - December 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:
View attachment 3767

Mama Bear Score! Can't wait to try the Aftershave Milk and Tuscan Memories :drool: And, these body soaps look fantastic. I actually just used the "Issy" Soap to wash my hands :thumbsup: Mama Bear is too classy to say so, but this stuff is da BOMB!!! Wow, I have NEVER used a soap that has left my skin feeling this conditioned. Unbelievable. I have tried a literal boatload of bath soaps in my life and I have never experienced anything like this. Guys - do yourself a favor and add a bar or three of this to your next order. Before I buy her out!!!!

Excuse my boldness....I am just very serious about this soap.

I think this soap is the bomb too.... lol :lol: :wink: I have three bars left only of my origional shipment but I have Bill hard at work and I am cracking the whip... we should have more ready to go after the holidays.... wait till I get some of the butter soap in..... omg.. it is decadant!

btw Joe, you got the last of the actual Giovanni's Tuscan Memories shaving soap... I don't know that I will ever be able to dupicate that, so enjoy it! It is the best blend I have ever done...

Jenna with Santa picture

full

And yes she told Santa what she wants for Christmas. Her words exactly, "I want Cabbage Patch babies!" :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I scored a bottle of C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Bay Rum afteshave balm. My AD got the best of me while at Bath and Body works getting presents for my mom and girlfriend.

I'll have more about this in the Aftershave forum.

btw Joe, you got the last of the actual Giovanni's Tuscan Memories shaving soap... I don't know that I will ever be able to dupicate that, so enjoy it! It is the best blend I have ever done...

I think I just shed a tear sue:crying:

I guess its time for me to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and buy up every last puck thats out there.:biggrin:

Dear Sue, you've got to make more, and keep the formula exactly as it is. I am so proud of the fact that your wonderful soap carries my name. You did all the work and you are the best!
Giovanni

Dear Sue, you've got to make more, and keep the formula exactly as it is. I am so proud of the fact that your wonderful soap carries my name. You did all the work and you are the best!
Giovanni

I took your name off of it because it is not exactly the same anymore... I am ordering some spearmint.. I didn't have enough for this batch and I added peppermint, but it does not smell the same. It is just Tuscan Memories now... BUT, when I get more of the spearmint in, I am determined to duplicate it... it will just take a little time.

Who would have known how good that would turn out to be.. I HAVE to duplicate it. it is still good.. just not AS good, you know??

Got it from eBay: a vintage John Jay straight razor. It's in better shape than I was expecting. :drool: I also got a old Clauss SR, but it's not quite as fetching.

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but are there honemeisters on this forum who might want to help me get these shave-ready?

:drool:
View attachment 3767

Mama Bear Score! Can't wait to try the Aftershave Milk and Tuscan Memories :drool: And, these body soaps look fantastic. I actually just used the "Issy" Soap to wash my hands :thumbsup: Mama Bear is too classy to say so, but this stuff is da BOMB!!! Wow, I have NEVER used a soap that has left my skin feeling this conditioned. Unbelievable. I have tried a literal boatload of bath soaps in my life and I have never experienced anything like this. Guys - do yourself a favor and add a bar or three of this to your next order. Before I buy her out!!!!

Excuse my boldness....I am just very serious about this soap.

View attachment 3768

Em's Place....doesn't get a lot of mention around here, but the curiosity got the best of me:
View attachment 3769

Holy Cr#$p that is some nice Haul !

but more importantly You changed the Baby Avatar again ! Hilarious another one !!!!!!!! I keep track of Joe just for his babies... that didnt sound good did it ? :blink:

Jenna says, Thank you Mama Bear!

Now I'll never get her out of the tub! :lol:

full

I am so nuts about that little girl.... she has me wrapped around her little finger and I haven't even met her yet... I can't wait to give her a hug in person... Hugs to Jenna...!! There isn't much i wouldn't do for her... :smile:

Jo, you better bring her out to see me this summer or I will cut you off of shaving soap.... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so nuts about that little girl.... she has me wrapped around her little finger and I haven't even met her yet... I can't wait to give her a hug in person... Hugs to Jenna...!! There isn't much i wouldn't do for her... :smile:

Jo, you better bring her out to see me this summer or I will cut you off of shaving soap.... ;-)

She takes after her mother. :lol:

I don't know about a visit Sue. Maybe some of your top secret shaving cream can convince me. :biggrin:

She takes after her mother. :lol:

I don't know about a visit Sue. Maybe some of your top secret shaving cream can convince me. :biggrin:

I don't know anything about shaving cream... :scared: :001_tt2:

Bring her out... or I'll... I'll.... um... er... I'll. ...........
Crap. Please, Please bring her out to see me... :001_wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom