What's new

Acquisitions 15th March - 21th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Bostonian. Some light scratches and small crack on the handle. I'm happy though.

proxy.php

Thank to the work of sofauxboho who acted as a proxy for me (the seller wouldn't post the razor overseas), I picked up a nice open combed Aristocrat.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm now a big fan of these old open combed Aristocrats. They are fantastic to shave with.

I scored a set of Pens BB miniatures on the British Bay yesterday. About 10 pounds for a shampoo/conditioner/shower gel travel set with the addition of some Hermes minis the buyer has added to the mix. I'm pretty happy with it.

Drew

found this, i don't use SE anymore as i can't seem to get on with them, but i thought this looked kinda nice, don't know if they have any value or if their scarce but as i said it looks nice

One of the benefits of working on the Large Hadron Collider is the international nature of the collaboration.

Sub-benefit is getting your colleagues to hook you up :biggrin1:

My Italian coworker's wife is visiting him this week, and was happy to bring me the big bottle of Floïd at cost (~$16).

I used Proraso this morning —.I guess I'll have to use it again tomorrow to keep the theme going. The scent wasn't what I expected, but I think I'll like it quite a lot.

Yeah, and one big downside of working on it is that you're going to bring about the end of the world… YMMV:001_tongu

I'm beginning to think you like Old spice

I like it......but I got most of the OS stuff by just wanting the mug soap refills.
I got good deals, so the all the bottles are just an added bonus.

I have more than this, but I'm done now. I think I have enough to last me the rest of my life.

Also added a Muhle 89 today. I have been thinking of picking one up to give DEs another shot (as I was regretting selling my EJ 89) and seeing this one for such a great price was a sign. I had to do it. So I did it.

One of the benefits of working on the Large Hadron Collider is the international nature of the collaboration.

Sub-benefit is getting your colleagues to hook you up :biggrin1:

My Italian coworker's wife is visiting him this week, and was happy to bring me the big bottle of Floïd at cost (~$16).

I used Proraso this morning —.I guess I'll have to use it again tomorrow to keep the theme going. The scent wasn't what I expected, but I think I'll like it quite a lot.

Please tell me you're a fan of The Big Bang Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom