What's new

A HUGE Areffa FanBoy!

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Hey. As others have said directly from Areffa. Also nice to see someone from Calgary where I spent my first 55 years. I do miss the mountains. Cheers!
Howdy! The mountains always look so BIG this time of year. We were in Banff for a night this weekend, was fall in Calgary, and winter in Banff :)

Yeah it does work that way. I'm in Regina, which is in the middle of nowhere. Literally. You can go 250 km in any direction and the scenery doesn't change. Sigh
Saskatchewan joke… ”I lost my dog. I watched it run away… for 3 days.“ 🤪

Top Google searches in Sask…
  • Roughriders CFL Football Schedule
  • What Do Mountains Look Like?
  • What The Hell is Potash?

I kid… I love Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan joke… ”I lost my dog. I watched it run away… for 3 days.“ 🤪

Top Google searches in Sask…
  • Roughriders CFL Football Schedule
  • What Do Mountains Look Like?
  • What The Hell is Potash?

I kid… I love Saskatchewan.
We spent 3 weeks traveling by train through NS, Que and Ontario. Loved the scenery etc. Didn't want to return to SK lemme tell you.

Just came to chime in seeing our local artisans getting some well-deserved praise.

Being from the same country, I've seen Areffa soaps starting already strong, and witnessed them mature into excellent products - easily on par with any other artisan if not better.

AFAIK Alesia started dabbling into crafting artisan cosmetics because their child had allergies to store shelf products, so they had to research and use only natural stuff. Later they discovered the local wet shaving community, and after long participating and lots of RnD, finally found the courage for her own take on the subject. IIRC she tried different formulas/bases too, and they all were pretty good. She also has interest in perfumery and at some point took orders on custom-scented sets. My "Grey Vetiver" set smells close enough to pass for "what if Tom Ford made wet shaving stuff".

The latest set I have from Areffa - Tarot - is no less than perfect. An excellent product I encourage everyone to try.
So what I'm saying is Alesia is a long time part of UA shaving community, she knows the people who wet shave, what they like, what they use - she's our gall and definitely "one of the guys". And I'm proud to see her products sell at Pasteurs and get recognition from the wet shaving community.

I have this 👌

Attachments

• 17031864383972196171705989472022.jpg
    17031864383972196171705989472022.jpg
    942.6 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom