What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 18JAN2017-Pete Wednesday

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The "favorite pipe" herf for next week made me think of a "wacky, crazy, outrageous pipe" herf. That could be a fun one to watch.

Another could be a "maiden voyage" herf, where we finally get to that pipe that we just had to have but has been riding the bullpen bench for far too long. Or, it could be the one we just got and can hardly keep our hands off. Whether the former or the latter, far too many of us have them.

Yet another could be old pipes (dealer's choice on what "old" means). I know there are a few herfers out there whose pipes are newer, but a little advance notice could give them time to look around (and it might even give a few of us a chance to put some estates in the BST).

The "favorite pipe" herf for next week made me think of a "wacky, crazy, outrageous pipe" herf. That could be a fun one to watch.

Another could be a "maiden voyage" herf, where we finally get to that pipe that we just had to have but has been riding the bullpen bench for far too long. Or, it could be the one we just got and can hardly keep our hands off. Whether the former or the latter, far too many of us have them.

Yet another could be old pipes (dealer's choice on what "old" means). I know there are a few herfers out there whose pipes are newer, but a little advance notice could give them time to look around (and it might even give a few of us a chance to put some estates in the BST).

Thanks, Doak. Some solid suggestions here. I've got a few ideas up my sleeve, too. :001_rolle

You mean like the "pipe I've always wanted but don't have" herf, because you're not an enabler or anything?

Let the record show that you were the one who suggested this. :biggrin1:

I hadn't actually thought anything like that, although now that you mention it, we should probably plan for an "IPSD Acquisitions" HDHD sometime around the beginning of March. Plan accordingly.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
$IMG_0010.JPG

Top Bottom