What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 18JAN2017-Pete Wednesday

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A bit cool, cloudy, and damp here.

$IMG_0003.jpg

Sooo...I decided to smoke inside tonight. Irish Flake in a Killarney estate pipe. Funny thing...I asked SWMBO about the room note and she said she didn't smell it. I must be doing the training right.

$IMG_0013.jpg

It's so windy outside I thought I saw Margaret Hamilton fly by on her bike. Nevertheless, the nerf must go on. I finished off a tin of Bengal Slices in the "green" 02 spigot wildwest74 pif'd me. It came to me still pretty green, but looks mostly brown now with a slight green tinge. I like the look though, so no complaints.

$IMG_0022.jpg

Doubled down with a bowl of Ennerdale in an '09 St Pats bulldog, and a bowl of roughly 10 year old Peterson Irish Whiskey in a black meer Deerstalker. For the record, the results of unintentional aging to that Irish Whiskey were underwhelming.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I think we should avoid individual carvers. Pete's are fairly ubiquitous, but not everyone has, say, a Winslow. Savinelli might work, though...
I could smoke all day with all my dadgum Savinellis. That might be my favorite mass production house.

Other ideas could be to choose a nation, a shape (or group of shapes), spigots, cumberlands. I do see that someone mentioned cobs.

I think we should avoid individual carvers. Pete's are fairly ubiquitous, but not everyone has, say, a Winslow. Savinelli might work, though...
Maybe don't every third Wednesday of the month, then gives people time to order said carver :tongue_sm:thumbup1:

Top Bottom