Tobacquisitions: December 2016

Christmas Cheer 2010
$PT161206.jpg

From a local B&M

No. 24s are from 2010

Bombay Extra from 2003

No. 12 is from 2000

proxy.php

Guessing recent tins cause they say Arango instead of Butera.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
[MENTION=73635]Senshi[/MENTION]- is there any difference (besides one being older) between the Arango and Butera offerings? I notice that Arango's was still being made by Germain and Sons.

I think the new tins/bags are Arango now.

I have tins that I picked up recently and they all say Arango.

I took advantage of the Morgan Black Friday deal as well.

Got a Bones bent billiard and one of his Arbutus pipes.

Don't have many pokers/cherry woods and have never had a strawberry wood pipe. The blast on this thing is sweet!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ordered a "European Vacation Sampler" consisting of John Bull, C'est La Vie Vanilla and Erin Go Bragh Irish Whiskey. And a sampler pouch of Captain Black White that has been highly recommended by everyone...should be here today. Cant wait!!!

3 Tins of Christmas Cheer 2010
1 MM Bent General Cob
A couple hundred pipe cleaners

Boy, am I ever excited to try the Christmas Cheer!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I took advantage of the Morgan Black Friday deal as well.

Got a Bones bent billiard and one of his Arbutus pipes.

Don't have many pokers/cherry woods and have never had a strawberry wood pipe. The blast on this thing is sweet!

proxy.php

That's a wild looking pipe. Very cool! :thumbup1:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Another big day of acquisitions here. Got a couple of tobaccos orders to top off the cellar, but didn't take pics of those.

First up for pictures is a sweet Ascorti acorn:

proxy.php

And a quirky Luckypipes (Dan Knox) Dublin w a purple stem:

proxy.php

A Wessex poker w Cumberland stem:
proxy.php

And last but not least... my smokingpipes.com Claudio Albieri pipe bag! I was surprised to see that it's one of the brown and chestnut colored bags instead of the black and red, and frankly I'm glad it is--I like this color combo a lot more! Really nice and amazing quality.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Another big day of acquisitions here. Got a couple of tobaccos orders to top off the cellar, but didn't take pics of those.

First up for pictures is a sweet Ascorti acorn:

proxy.php

And a quirky Luckypipes (Dan Knox) Dublin w a purple stem:

proxy.php

A Wessex poker w Cumberland stem:
proxy.php

And last but not least... my smokingpipes.com Claudio Albieri pipe bag! I was surprised to see that it's one of the brown and chestnut colored bags instead of the black and red, and frankly I'm glad it is--I like this color combo a lot more! Really nice and amazing quality.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Oh wow!!!! That's a nice Wessex!

And that pipe bag is pretty good too!

proxy.php

proxy.php

That's looking a lot less like a man purse than the original picture led on. The brown colors definitely help out in that regard. Congrats not only on winning, but being lucky enough to get the one that looks nice as well. That takes two times the normal luck.

Stopped by the B&M and grabbed their only tin of Solani Silver Flake and a tin of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.
Solani Silver is exceptional stuff. Just make sure you put it in a jar to age it - the tin is not airtight.

Top Bottom