What's new

🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗 DecemBOAR 2023!!! Only Boar Brushes for all of December! 🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for allowing someone else the chance. I ran the number generator again and #54 @Steel2It won again (seriously! LOL). I ran it a final time and the lucky winner is…

#50 @Guido75 !!!

Congrats! Please look for my PM so I can get your brush ordered!
if you try it again in a new window, and it gives you #54 again, it would be a clear coding error. they teach this in coding 101 about pseudo-random generators ... :)

sorry, it is a bit off.

Hey @Guido75 , what brush did you choose?
Hey Ralph - I have chosen a nice Zenith brush. I am not telling which one yet as it is currently underway to a fellow Decemboar-participant as I decided to PIF my prize with consent of @SharpieB of course - my boar count could be higher, but I am satisfied with where the current collection stands. Besides, B&B has already been so generous and kind to me, I wanted to introduce a recent joiner to the spirit that makes B&B the best. If we were a physical place I would move instantly!

Cheers,

Guido.

Hey @Guido75 , what brush did you choose?
Hey Ralph - I have chosen a nice Zenith brush. I am not telling which one yet as it is currently underway to a fellow Decemboar-participant as I decided to PIF my prize with consent of @SharpieB of course - my boar count could be higher, but I am satisfied with where the current collection stands. Besides, B&B has already been so generous and kind to me, I wanted to introduce a recent joiner to the spirit that makes B&B the best. If we were a physical place I would move instantly!

Cheers,

Guido.
Brush is ordered and shipped as well. 🍻

@Shave Souffle & @JAHE On my next IB order, I'll add a 127 plate.
@Shave Souffle & @JAHE
I was doing some comparison and evaluation on a different thread and realized that my Yates 921 EH plate is also a 1.27mm gap. IB does not list the exposure of the Lupo 1.27 only that it is positive. I would imagine that it has to be close to the Yates. I use my Yates EH OC for 75% - 80% of my shaves. Maybe I can save $40 and skip the Lupo plate. (Like that will happen.)

@Shave Souffle & @JAHE
I was doing some comparison and evaluation on a different thread and realized that my Yates 921 EH plate is also a 1.27mm gap. IB does not list the exposure of the Lupo 1.27 only that it is positive. I would imagine that it has to be close to the Yates. I use my Yates EH OC for 75% - 80% of my shaves. Maybe I can save $40 and skip the Lupo plate. (Like that will happen.)
Never consciously compared them but I could see how they would be similar. I've used my EH open comb more than the Lupo 1.27 but the difference between OC and SB may be the main difference.

@Shave Souffle & @JAHE
Ralph,
my debut shave with the EH plate (SB) is still pending, but I'll get back to you once I've used them both in consecutive shaves. 😀

Never consciously compared them but I could see how they would be similar. I've used my EH open comb more than the Lupo 1.27 but the difference between OC and SB may be the main difference.
Well that did it! Now I'm going to have to buy one and compare. Or maybe also pick up a Yates EH with a solid bar as well so the comparison is truly apples to apples. This site costs me so much money! aarruugghh

Brush: Made Rite #275 restored with TGN 24mm silvertip.

1705578395358.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom